Chapter 3: Conflicting Feelings

Char's POV.

It's been a week since that happened. And I still have Minato's jacket. I don't know how or when will I return his jacket.

I started rolling in the bed as Per is concerned about me.

Well, I guess the night is still young.

Persia: Char, is there something wrong?

Char: I don't know.........

Persia: You don't know? What do you mean you don't know? Also, I wanted to ask you about that jacket you've been holding so much, where did you get that?

Char: U-um.........I just picked it out somewhere since, I don't know who owns it.

Persia: Oh really? Char, don't lie to me. You already had that jacket for the past week. You were wearing it when you returned to the dorm. What happened?

Char: Promise me that you wouldn't be shocked on how I got this jacket, alright?

Persia: Of course I wouldn't.

Then I told her everything that happened last week, how Minato saved me from Maru's gang, tended my injury, brought me to the flower field and brought me back to the dorm.

Persia: So that is how you got that jacket and not to mention wearing the jacket for the whole day.

Char: Yep, that is the reason.

Persia: So, do you have any plans in returning his jacket?

Char: I-I don't know but, whenever I'm wearing this.........it feels........warm.

Per became silent as she is pondering the words to say. Until she reached this conclusion.

Persia: Wait, don't tell me........are you in love with Raiden?

I flinched by what my childhood friend said just now.

Char: W-w-w-w-what are you talking about!? No way in hell I'm going to fall in love with someone like him!

Persia: The tone of your voice and your reaction is telling me otherwise.

Char: How? You can say that I'm in love with Minato but I still don't know it myself.

Persia: See, this is what I'm talking about! You're already calling him by his first name!

Char: I don't know I just called him out by his first name.

Persia: Oh Char, don't lie to yourself anymore. I can already see that you're in love with Raiden.

Char: How come that you fell in love with Inuzuka huh?

Persia: Don't try to change the topic to me! I have my reasons for falling in love with Inuzuka! You and Raiden, dating! The heirs of the throne, wouldn't that be fantastic!

Char: Even if me and Raiden started dating, my parents wouldn't agree or should I say, my mother wouldn't agree.

Persia: Why, is it because he's the Crown Prince of Touwa? Look, Raiden doesn't even care about the strife between the West and Touwa.