Chapter 85: The School Trip - Day 3 (Part 3)

Minato's POV. Persia Mansion, Verola City.

After all that tension, Ragdoll Persia intervenes and let all of us inside their estate.

We are currently following her as Romio thanks her for what happened earlier.

Romio: Thank you for letting us in, Mother!

Ragdoll-san turns around and angrily berates Romio.

Ragdoll: Don't you dare call me "Mother", little boy!

Romio: I-I'm sorry!

Ragdoll: Haa...I knew something was going on during the school festival. I didn't expect to be spot on.

Minato: She's sharp.

Ragdoll: Inuzuka Romio. Tell me something, will you?

Romio puts on a determined smile on his face.

Romio: Sure!

As the winds blow the trees and passes in our faces, Ragdoll-san began her questions.

Ragdoll: Young love tends to be impulsive and blinds your surroundings. What if you're unable to change the world around you and the world refuses to accept you, therefore pulling you apart.....

Ragdoll: ......and making it hard for you to live your life.......

Ragdoll: Will you still be able to say that with no regrets?

Then Romio bluntly answered that question.

Romio:

I can tell from the face of Ragdoll-san that she is totally freaking out

I can tell from the face of Ragdoll-san that she is totally freaking out. I smiled.

Minato: You see, you just asked a question to this guy, because you asked a question that the answer is within itself.

Romio: It's like asking something like, "Would you still wipe your butt if it wiped so hard that it started bleeding?"

Me and Ragdoll-san were shocked by what this idiot said.

Minato: I didn't get what you said that just now but, really dude?

Then Ragdoll-san looked at me.

Ragdoll: It seems like you are also going through the same thing.

I flinched by that sudden remark.