Chapter 41: Chiwa Inuzuka

Minato's POV.

I finally arrived at the Inuzuka Household and........I saw Shuna-chan already waiting for me at their doorstep.

Shuna: Minato-sama. The Madam-

Minato: Yeah. I know. I've been called here by her. Where is she?

She leads me to a room and the moment she opened it, inside there is Romio, Julio and a lady with atleast in their 20's or 30's.

I bowed down as a sign of respect to Romio's mother

Minato: G-good afternoon. I am Raiden Minato.

She nodded at me with a smile.

Chiwa: I am Inuzuka Chiwa. I am Romio's mother. Also, no need to be so formal with me Prince Raiden.

Minato: I-I see. Thanks for having me here.

Then Shuna takes her leave as she shut the door leaving me with Chiwa-san, Romio and Julio.

I sat down on the floor beside Romio.

Chiwa: Now that Minato-kun is here........Julio-kun, about what you said in the diary and Sakura-chan's story, it's all true.

Minato: Getting straight down to business here now, aren't we?

Chiwa: And since Minato-kun is also here now, I guess I should really you, the whole story. Romio-kun, Julio-kun and Minato-kun. Listen carefully, as what am I about to tell you, is a dark secret that is probably kept in the academy.

Chiwa: .......about the diary, that diary belongs to me and my then boyfriend, Turkish Persia.

Me, Romio and Julio went silent after hearing this revelation from the person involved in that incident.

Romio: Mom......so the things that Sakura-san and Emperor Makoto said.

Chiwa: Oh, it seems like you also had a tour in the Imperial Palace.

Julio: Y-yes.

Chiwa: Well, Sakura-chan's story and Emperor Makoto's story is from their perspective, since the two of them are the only ones who knew my secret relationship with Turkish.

Minato: .........

Chiwa: To think that I'll see this diary for almost 20 years. Well then, allow me to tell you the whole story.