Epilogue: The Black Prince and the White Princess

Minato's POV. 7 years after the wedding.

Minato: The Black Prince and the White Princess got married and they lived happily ever after.

I am currently telling a story to two children inside the car. A boy with white hair and golden brown eyes and the other, a girl with dark brown hair with dark brown eyes.

Then the white haired boy, named Shiro asked me

Shiro: So what happened after they married?

Followed by the brown haired girl named Kuro.

Kuro: Yeah, yeah! What happened?

Then Char who is sitting beside them gently stroke their hair.

Char: Hmmmm? We don't know exactly. Probably they lived in the palace and had children.

That's right, I forgot introduce them. Raiden Shiro and Raiden Kuro, they are our twin children. Shiro who we named after his hair color, inherited his mother's hair color and eyes but inherited my face. Kuro who we also named after her hair color, though not really black, inherited my hair color and my eyes but she inherited Char's face.

Currently we're inside the car while driving to a very certain place.

Char: How much longer, dear?

Minato: We're almost there.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at that place. I parked the car and all of us went out of the car. Oh, I forgot to mention that Shiro and Kuro are wearing their school uniforms.

That's right, our destination, is none other than Dahlia Academy.

Shiro & Kuro: Woooooaaaaaaah!