Chapter 36: Minato, Julio & the Inuzuka Household

Minato's POV. 8:16 PM, the Inuzuka Household.

Minato: So this is Romio's house

We finally arrived at the Inuzuka Residence and Julio is amazed by design of the facade.

Julio: Wow, so this is where you live Inuzuka! It's amazing.

Minato: So this is where some of Touwa's renowned cabinet ministers came from.

Then me and Julio noticed Romio's long face.

Julio: What's with the long face?

Romio: Well, I'm worried about something.

Minato: Oh, are you worried about what Hasuki said?

Julio: The guard dog?

Romio: Yeah, that guard dog should be waiting for us at the door right now.

Me and Julio we're kinda terrified because we don't know what kind of terror is awaiting for us. To the point that me and Julio are clinging to each other as if we're kids.

Romio: Aw c'mon guys! There is no need to be scared. Also Minato, you can defend yourself.

Minato: Sorry but if I'm going to face someone like that, I'm going to be terrified.

Julio: D-d-don't worry Raiden! I'm right behind you!

Minato: That should be my line!

Romio: *sigh* What's wrong with you two. Acting all scared now?

Romio: Anyways, Julio if you're going to stay as you are right now, everything should be fine. But if you sense any danger, run away immediately.

Then Romio opens the sliding door to their house.

Romio: I'm home!!

Then it was revealed that the one waiting for us, is none other than a teenage girl with long black hair tied into a ponytail and wearing a traditional Touwan attire.