Chapter 67: Operation: Star Fountain

Minato's POV.

Romio: So.........

Juliet: You finally realized........

Hasuki: That you really needed help.....

Aoi: We'd like an explanation coming from you.........

Leon: Yeah, tell us everything we need to know.

Char: Mii-chan, we're waiting for your answer.

I gathered Romio, Juliet, Hasuki, Aoi, Leon and Char into my room. For what purpose? The birthday of Izumi and Hoshi.

First, I did a dogeza in front of them.

Minato: I'm very, very sorry for not asking your help guys.

Romio: Do you think that is even enough........huh?

Juliet: Now what do we do with you, Minato?

I looked up and they are all staring at me with dead eyes.

Minato: S-scaaaaaary!

After that I properly explained what am I planning for tomorrow.

Romio: I see, so that's why you like to keep it secret.

Juliet: How I wish I have a big brother like that..........since I'm an only child.

Aoi: Yeah, I feel the same.......

Char: Me too.......

Minato: Anyways, I really wanted to celebrate their birthdays as a compensation of not being able to celebrate it with them last year.

Romio: Oh, right. You're already at Dahlia Academy during that time.

Minato: That is why..........I really wanted to celebrate their birthdays. I mean, you guys already knew that whenever I celebrate my birthdays, it's only within the family and really close friends.

Hasuki: To think that you really wanted to celebrate your birthdays in such a simple manner, huh.

Leon: So, can we have a recall of the plan?

Minato: Yeah, this is what I initially planned for their surprise birthday.

Minato: Since, it is a surprise birthday, of course I'd like it to be a secret.

Romio: That's obvious.

Minato: First, I chose the flower field as the perfect spot to hold the birthday party, a sorta kind of picnic.

Char: No, no! Not can do.

Minato: Eh!? Why!?

Char: Why, you ask!? That will change now. You involved us here, so we also have the right to celebrate. Everyone who agrees, say, "Aye."

Romio: Aye

Juliet: Aye

Hasuki: Aye