Chapter 18: Minato, Romio, Persia and the Student Guidance Camp (Part 2)

Last Day of the Camp. Minato's POV.

It's the last day of the camp. As usual it's the same routine from morning to afternoon.

Then the most awaited event, the kendo practice.

As usual, Head Prefect Airu is still relentless.

Kohitsuji: The Head Prefect is too merciless. I don't want to fight him anymore.

Tosa: My body and heart can't keep it up. They're already shattered.

Then I looked at the white cats.

Scott: In the end, there's no one who can't get a point from the Head Prefect.

Somali: He's just too insanely strong.

Scott: As much as I hate to say this but, no one has ever defeated the Black Dogs' Head Prefect, except Prince Raiden.

Somali: You're right. So far, Prince Raiden is the only one who can counter my attacks.

It seems like the word about my match with the Head Prefect Airu spread like a wildfire and they can still remember it.

I can't blame them if that is what they say. After all, the prefects are feared throughout the academy. Let's say, they are at the top of the food chain.

Then, I observed the current match and there is still one. It looks like he's going to show us the improvement in our secret training.

Minato: Looks like Romio is the only one left.

Tosa: You're right.

Minato: If it is Romio, then maybe, just maybe. After all, this is a battle between brothers.

Then both of them took their stance.

Referee: START!

The match began, Romio takes the offensive but, this is strange. The untrained eye may not notice it what is currently going on.

But, what happened? Romio's attacks, they're......

Airu: Romio, are you taking me lightly?

Romio: !?

Then Airu launches a strike and he sends Romio flying.

Student 1: Wha!?

Student 2: He flew.....

Student 3: No way......

Everyone was shocked by what happened.

I tried to assess their match and there is something that is nagging at me.

Airu: There's no strength in your attacks. There's no power in your blows. Do you think you can win against me like that.

Airu: You need to properly give it your all.

Romio: I'M ALREADY DOING IT! I'M ALREADY GIVING IT ALL I'VE GOT!