Chapter 74: The Servant Wars

3rd POV. Prefects' Office.

One day at Dahlia Academy.........three students named Shuna, Izumi and Hoshi went to the office to visit their respective elder siblings.......but........

Shuna: Romio-sama, Minato-sama! Good morning!

Romio: Oh! Hey Shuna! Sorry, I'm a bit held up by work right now.......

At the office, there is Romio signing the documents, Minato reading a LOT of documents and scrutinizing them for any deficiencies, Hasuki bringing the documents to Romio, while Leon is working on the budget reports on the laptop.

Hasuki: Inuzuka, these documents need to be signed, pronto!

Hasuki: Raiden, how are you holding up on the other documents?

Minato: This is terrible! There is some documents here that is mixed up with the paperwork of some of the teachers and the staff.

Hasuki: Say, what!?

Minato: We need to go through these documents one-by-one!

Leon: Inuzukaaaaa, regarding the budgets-

Romio: Talk to ya later!

Leon: Minato, about the approval of the budget plan for the next-

Minato: Put them on the empty desk beside me, I'll read it later after I'm done.

Shuna, Izumi and Hoshi can't even say a word as the atmosphere between the hectic work of the prefects is just too overwhelming.

Shuna: O-okay.......

Izumi: Man, things really are tough.....

Hoshi: It kinda reminds me of the very season where the staff of the Imperial Palace are suuuuuuuper busy, just like this.

Izumi: Yeah. Tell me about it, we even had to help with their work and the work itself is just too overwhelming.

The three of them shifted their focus on the prefects again.

Hasuki: The seal is coming off!

Leon: The powerpoint froze up!

Minato: Damn it! Just how in the world do these documents getting mixed up!

Romio: Come on, I don't have time for this!

The trio left the office and they went outside and hang out with Kougi and Ameria. Shuna is curling up on the bench, sulking.

While Izumi and Kougi are just having a basketball shooting contest.

Shuna: Muuuuuuu......

Ameria: Shuna-cchi, what's up?

Kougi: Seeing Shuna sulk like that is rather unusual. Did something bad happened?

Izumi: Well.......you see..... 

Izumi explained the scenario they just saw when they visited the office.