Chapter 4: Lunch Trouble

Minato's POV

So me and Persia are talking about this one under the shade of a tree.

Minato: So, you're asking me if I know how to make a bento?

Persia: Yeah, well. Me and Inuzuka have been going out for a while now and yeah, I forgot that I should make a lunch for him.

Minato: Hmmmmm...........well, it's easy though, have you ever cooked by yourself?

Then Persia looked so glum.

Persia: Actually, it always ended up in failure.

Minato: So you're asking me huh? Well, I can help you. I'll teach you what I know.

Persia: Really!?

Minato: Also, didn't you noticed? I'm always eating my own lunch at the garden or sometimes near the fountain.

Persia: Now that you mentioned it.......I never even saw you at the cafeteria not even once. I always thought you're with Inuzuka and Hasuki.

Minato: I want to eat somewhere peaceful.

Persia: That explains it when Char told me how you gave her a piggyback ride and went to the flower field.

Minato: So, what can you say?

Persia: Yeah, let's go! Oh wait, I forgot, do you by chance know what is Inuzuka's favorite food?

Minato: Actually, it's a hot pot. But, yeah.......that is not considered as a lunch. It's dinner and it's best served during winter.

Persia: Oh.......

Minato: Hmmmmm, well I guess I'll just teach you on how to do some basic cooking. But the problem is the ingredients.

Persia: Oh, that's right you can't go out to Dahlia Town.

Then I took up my phone and dial it to someone.

Persia: Wait, isn't it forbidden to bring phones in the academy?

Minato: It's for emergency purposes. Also, I need to constantly contact my family.

Persia: So who are you calling?

Minato: Our family driver. I don't know if he's here or not. He told me that he's staying at Dahlia Island once in a while.

Then after a few seconds, someone already picked up the call.

???: Uh, hello? May I ask who is this?

Minato: It's me, Minato. Mr. Takebayashi, are you here at Dahlia Island?

Takebayashi: Yeah, is there something wrong?

Minato: Uh, actually, I need to buy some ingredients, for Cooking Classes and for my lunch.

Takebayashi: I see, well what do you need?

Minato: Let's see..........

I lowered down my phone and told Persia.

Minato: Persia, write the ingredients I'm about to tell to Mr. Takebayashi.