Chapter 44: Minato, Romio and Leon.

Minato's POV.

The short yet seemingly long winter break is finally over.

Takebayashi: Your highness, we'll be at the academy shortly.

Minato: Yep.

Me and Mr. Takebayashi are on the way to the academy and just a few minutes, we finally arrived at the main gate, which attracted the attention of some of the students.

I opened the door of the car and stepped outside.

Minato: I'm back, Dahlia Academy.

I quickly went to the car trunk and get my luggage.

Takebayashi: Well then, Your Highness, goodluck for the new year.

Minato: Thanks. Be careful while driving, okay?

After that, Mr. Takebayashi left as he needs to fetch something at the embassy.

Then I went on my way inside Dahlia Academy and saw Romio, who is currently over the moon.

Minato: Yo, Romio!

He flinched when he heard my voice.

Romio: Wah! Minato!?

Minato: Sup! How have you been since then?

Romio: I've been better!

A week after the Conference, I took my time to visit Romio again in their house and I found that Head Prefect Airu is there as well.

Romio told me what happened during those past few days. Airu discovered Persia's disguise as Julio and along with it, her relationship with Inuzuka.

But somehow, that problem was resolved by having the brothers fight for what they believe in. Romio won the fight.

I smiled hearing that from him. It will take some time for Head Prefect Airu to accept their relationship and I'm happy that, it all ended well.

Now that a new year is about to begin, this year is also the prefect elections. I finished reminiscing as Romio snapped me back from reality.

Romio: What about you Minato. I heard that Char visited the Imperial Palace.

Minato: Oh yeah. It was all over the tv right?

Romio: Even my brother is surprised that she visited the Imperial Palace.

Minato: Hehe. I know right.

Romio: Also, it is stated in the media that, it's only rare for you to appear in the tv.

Minato: I still have my personal life y'know.

Romio looked behind and saw Persia, she almost slipped.

Romio: Per.....

Then he crossed his arms and their acting begins again.

Romio: Keh! To think that I'll run into YOU this early in the semester. This sucks.