Chapter 76: The School Trip - Day 1 (Part 2)

Minato's POV.

We finally arrived in the West and we're currently riding an open top bus. I'm currently sitting beside Char and then when the Westians noticed Char, she stood up while waving both of her hands to her people.

Westian Citizen 1: It's Princess Char!

Westian Citizen 2: Princess Char!

Westian Citizen 3: Welcome home, Princess Char!

Minato: Despite being called as the, "Tyrant Princess" she's still loved by the people. I wonder, did something happened? Well, it's not for me to pry on that matter anyway.

Then I noticed that some of the Westians finally noticed the presence of the Black Dogs.

Westian Citizen 1: Hey, aren't those Touwans in the bus?

Westian Citizen 2: What are they doing with Princess Char? Also, look, there is even a Touwan sitting beside her!

Minato: Oh boy, here we go.

Westian Citizen 3: Aren't those Dahlia Academy Students?

Westian Citize 4: Wait, the person sitting beside the princess, I think I saw him before, probably on tv.

Westian Citizen 3: Don't be stupid. There is no way-

Westian Citizen 3: Wait......that guy really kinda looks familiar........

Minato: Damn, they're sharp. Some people can recognize me. But......I've got to keep a low profile here or else.....

Westian Citizen 2: NO FREAKING WAY! THE ONE SITTING BESIDE PRINCESS CHAR! IT'S NONE OTHER THAN THE CROWN PRINCE OF TOUWA! I SAW HIM IN THE TV!

Minato: !?

Minato: Damn it, forget about having a low profile, they somehow recognized me.

Then Char, Juliet, Romio and Hasuki looked at me with worried expressions.

Char: Is there something wrong, Mii-chan?

Minato: And here I thought no one would recognize me here.

Juliet: You're actually pretty famous here.

Minato: Say what now?

Juliet: At the sports festival last year.