Chapter 48: Valentine's Day at Dahlia Academy

Minato's POV. 1 Day before Valentine's Day. 

Me and Persia met up in the kitchen as she wanted me to help out with something.

Minato: So, why here in the kitchen?

She then showed me my mom's cooking notebook from her bag.

Minato: My mom's cooking book?

Persia: Well, I tried to look for a chocolate recipe here and I found one but.........I'm nervous.......

She hands me the notebook and opens it on a particular page.

Persia: This one.

Minato: Oh.....a homemade Valentine's Chocolate.

Persia: I already had the ingredients and the tools but........I'm afraid......

Minato: Well, I was also like back when I was still beginning to cook. Well, in the Imperial Palace, my mom would usually give obligatory Valentine chocolates to the servants of the Palace.

Persia: Wow. Must be nice, huh?

Minato: I wanted to help her so, she taught me on how to make a homemade chocolate.

Persia: Really!? Then!?

Minato: I guess it's time for me to pass down the knowledge I acquired from the greatest Master Chef (Mom) I've ever known!

----------------

Minato's POV. Valentine's Day.

Somehow, me and Persia managed to pull through all that mess. I can't blame her though. That is her first time making a homemade chocolate.

I am currently walking around the hallway on my way to the classroom. I observed that the girls are giving chocolates to the people they like.

Minato: Love is really in the air, huh?

Then I came across a lot of female students, either a white cat or a black dog giving me chocolates. Well, it would be rude for me to deny it, right?

It went on until lunch. That Romio couldn't help but notice.

Romio: Man, you have a lot of chocolates there.

Minato: I should've brought a bag.

Romio: By the way. Me and Persia will meet at the backyard. She also wanted for you to tag along.

Minato: S-sure, but why?

Romio: I don't know. Just come along with me, will ya?

Then we met with Persia and even she is surprised to see me carrying a LOT of chocolates.

Persia: Where did those chocolate came from?

Minato: Honestly, even I myself.........don't know why I received a lot of chocolates.

Persia: Eeeh? I guess you're pretty popular huh? I mean, you are popular among the female black dogs.