Chapter 46: The Servant Errands

Minato's POV.

All the first years are now gathering in front of the old building as we servants are briefing our fellow first years on the task that was given to us.

Romio: Alright! Let's begin our New Year house cleaning.

Romio: The First Year students are tasked of cleaning the old building, which wasn't cleaned up at the end of the year.

Romio: Everyone, take your positions and clean every nook and cranny. Dismissed!

Then we saw the Maru gang insulting Romio.

Kohitsuji: Booo! Cleaning is such a chore.

Maru retorts at Romio.

Maru: And why the hell are you in charge!?

Romio: Quit whining! The servants are in charge of cleaning. Get to your positions already.

Flashback.

Me, Romio and Hasuki are being told by Kochou and Teria about the Cleaning Duty.

Kochou: The first years will be under the Servants' supervision. While me and Teria will watch over the 2nd years.

Romio: What a pain.

Minato: Now, now. Don't say that. It's also your chance to show your leadership skills y'know.

Kochou: Yep! Minato-kun is right! If you can show off that you are a capable leader, then you're one step closer to become a prefect!

Romio: I see.

Hasuki: Okay! Then Hasuki's also going all out!

Minato: Looks like Hasuki is fired up.

Kochou: That's the spirit! Do your best!

Hasuki: Got it!

Teria: Romio-kun, Minato-kun, you two are the longest servants in among all the other servants so far. So you two are Hasuki's senpai, so you should watch over her.

Kochou: That's right! This is Hasuki's first errand as a servant after all!

Romio: Senpai?

Hasuki: Let's do our best! Raiden-senpai! Inuzuka

Hasuki: Let's do our best! Raiden-senpai! Inuzuka......se-n-pa-i!

Minato: Oh boy.