Chapter 47: Café encounters

A/N: I'll be changing the events of Chapter 65 and 66.

Minato's POV.

At the end of a day during Dahlia Academy......students are returning to their dorms.

But there is a shadow that creeps close to the school gates.

Me, Romio and Persia just saw it

Me, Romio and Persia just saw it. Char snuck out of the Academy and just made a mad dash going towards Dahlia Town.

Minato: So........this is what you're talking about Persia?

Persia depressingly sighs.

Persia: Yep, she's been acting weird!

Romio: She just went through that to leave the academy.

Well, Persia called me and Romio the other day and told us that Char's been acting strange. Recently, Persia wouldn't be able to see her during after class that is why she asked me if Char is always with during after class.

I also found it kinda strange because, most of the time, me and Char would always meet up in secret after class. But frequently, we can't see each other.

With Persia being worried for her best friend, she tailed Char and discovered that Char has been sneaking out of the school gates.

We know the rule that it is forbidden to leave the campus and that is where Persia starts to worry.

So, she asked me and Romio to help her sneak off the campus. Which brings us here today.

Minato: Climbing over these walls is just a piece of cake.

I also flawlessly managed to sneak upon the wall and soon, the two of them followed me. Now, we're making a mad dash away from the Main Gate of the Academy, towards the villages here.

Persia: Still, I didn't think that Raiden would also come along with us.

Minato: She's my girlfriend, if you're worried about Char, then I'll also be worried. Well, Char is also worried for me whenever I'm overworking myself.

Minato: I even received a scolding from her just the other day, when she learned I'm overworking myself during the house cleaning.

Romio: You know, you've also been working hard on your own and you still even had the time to help me out even if you're busy as hell.