Chapter 86: The School Trip - Day 3 (Part 4)

Minato's POV. Third Floor, Persia Mansion.

Minato: *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant*

Minato: Damn, it's been a while since I got this worked up.

I am still on the run but this time, I finally reached the third floor and I was currently searching on where is Romio.

Minato: Romio, Juliet.........where are you guys?

Then I remembered the crucial piece of information that Ragdoll-san gave up.

Minato: Third floor, in the corner room.

I immediately proceeded there but surprisingly, there are no guards around her room. This is supposedly the most guarded place if they knew our objective is for Romio to meet Juliet.

Minato: Hmmmm, this is strange. Really strange? Maybe it's a trap?

I opened the door of a room in front of me.

Minato: This is her room, I hope they're both okay.

I slowly opened it and surprisingly, it's empty. But what I found is curtains that are tied to one another.

I smiled at this as I knew what she planned to do.

Minato: Haha. She really as resolute as Romio. Not to mention, looks like my student is now apply the escape techniques that I taught her.

Minato: But, it doesn't seem like it. The curtain should be hanged up in the balcony of this room in order for her to go down.

Minato: She planned to get down from here to the ground floor.

Minato: That is dangerous in all perspective.

I investigated it for a while as I try to speculate what happened.

Minato: No guards, the room is empty............

Minato: !?

Minato: Did Romio and Juliet........evaded all of the guards and managed to get past them!?

Minato: If that's what happened........then I guess they are on their way to look for Turkish-san.

Minato: Let's see..........if I were an aristocrat and all of this is happening..........

Minato: ..........then I'd probably..........in my study, as this mansion probably has one and it's for the, Master of the House!

I quickly left the room and I proceeded to look for his study.

Minato: This isn't going to be easy!

While I was running while evading capture. Eventually, I found an isolated corridor and just my luck, I found Ragdoll-san in there.

Minato: Ragdoll-san!

Ragdoll: Prince Minato!? What are you doing here!? I thought you guys are going for Juliet?