Chapter 79: The School Trip - Night 1 (Part 1)

Minato's POV. Dahlia Research Center. 7:00 PM.

Right now.......I'm just alone in the bath. Currently it's still the male bath bath and I'll take my time to relax.

They say that this onsen is located at the edge of a cliff and it's an open space after all, I could clearly see the starry night sky.

Minato: *sigh*

Minato: After that tiring day............

Minato: Everyone is probably eating now.......

Minato: Well, I guess I'll go out around 7:30, I can't stay in hot water in that long after all.

I meditated to calm my nerves and enjoy my own company.

----------------

Meanwhile. Char's POV. At the Center's banquet hall. 7:15 PM.

Char: Strange...........

Leon: Hm? What is it?

Char Did Mii-chan already eat his dinner?

Leon: Hm? I never saw around 7 pm. He probably had early dinner and went to take a bath.

Leon: Well, I can't blame him though. He just looked so tired after looking for Hasuki and Aoi.

Char: I just glad that Mii-chan is taking his time to relax. I guess the hot bath can actually calm his nerves.

Leon: Still, I can't imagine the stress that is being put on him right now. He may be smiling but he's actually keeping up a front, for everyone.

Char: I noticed that too but still..........Mii-chan is the type that will never lie to anyone.

Leon: You really do love our prince.

Char: Of course! After all.........I've fallen in love with him.......twice.

Leon: Twice?

Char: It's...........a long story.

Then we continued to finish our dinner. At around 8 pm, the bath will be now exclusive for the females, I just hope Mii-chan is also done taking his bath during that time.

----------------------

Back to Minato. 7:30 PM.

Minato: Alright, it's time.

I quickly went out of the bath, went to the male changing room and changed to my clothes which consisted of a black sport pants, white t-shirt and a orange hoodie with a zipper.

Then I wiped my face with my towel and I fixed my hair. Well, my hair still falls down. But they are kinda shiny, I guess being wet from the water that is.

Then I just hung the towel on my shoulder, grab the rest of my clothes and went on my way back to my room.

I checked the time through my phone.