Chapter 87: The Debutante Ball (Part 1)

Minato's POV. Persia Mansion, Guest House.

Minato: It's already time, huh?

Romio: Minato?

Juliet: Is there something wrong?

I shook my head as recomposed myself and smiled at the couple.

Minato: It's nothing. I'm just........kinda worried.

Juliet: Are you sure?

Romio: Dude, you gotta keep yourself together.

Minato: I know. It's just........I can't help but worry.

Juliet: Aw, c'mon Minato! No need to worry!

Romio: Yeah. After all, you are personally invited by the King himself, right?

Minato: No, that's not what I'm worried about. I'm worried about something else.

Juliet: Something else.......?

Then I remembered about what King Charles told me. About the condition of the nobles, about Char marrying her cousin. But, this is what is bothering me.

The Royal Debutante Ball, the Princess will choose her first dance partner, the young man who will be chosen as the first dance partner............will have the most power in high society.

Therefore........every young nobleman, will be aiming to be her first. But I just smirked at this thought, knowing Char, I knew what is bound to happen and I've got to brace myself for it.

Minato: But....yeah, you guys are right. No need to worry. Anyways, let's go. We can't waste any time here.

Minato: Aoi, you comin' with us?

Aoi: Oh, sure thing!

Minato: Let's go!

Takebayashi: All right.

Turkish: We should go as well. Juliet, we'll continue this after the ball.

Me and Aoi quickly followed Mr. Takebayashi to the Main Gate of the Persia mansion and hopped into the car immediately.

Takebayashi: Buckle up, you two!

Minato: Yeah!

Aoi: All right!

Romio's POV.

After Minato, Aoi and Mr. Takebayashi left. We also did as well to wait for the chartered bus.

We didn't expected it to be something like this.