Chapter 21: A couple's picture and paperworks

Minato's POV. A few days ago.

Minato: *yawn*

Minato: Sup guys!

I greeted the black dogs as I pass by the dorm.

Black dog student 1: Oh! Minato-sama, it seems like you're looking for someone.

Minato: Have you saw Romio around? He told that he needs something from me.

Black dog student 2: Inuzuka? Hmmmm, I don't know we just saw him at the dorm a while ago.

Minato: Is that so? Well, I guess I need to look for him around the campus.

I proceeded to do just that. Then I saw a camera lying on the ground and I picked it up.

Minato: A camera? Also, an old model too. It seems like people still use this kind of camera but, what is it doing here into the ground?

???: Minatoooooo!

???: Raideeeeeeeen!

Minato: Eh?

I turned around to see Romio and Persia running towards me. They look like it's the end of the world.

Romio: Finally!

Minato: Eh? What's the matter you two?

Persia: Oh thank goodness you have the camera.

Minato: Wait, wait, wait! Why do you look so panicked? Did something happened to you two? Did this camera took a photo of you two dating and someone decided to expose your relationship?

Persia: You're almost right but that's not the case.

Romio: Well, you see.........

Romio told me what transpired before they got themselves into this kind of situation. So these two just tried to take a couple's photo. But then a cat suddenly takes a photo, Romio was accused as a pervert, Persia was almost cornered by Maru. Talk about a big risk.

If they will take the picture by using an instant camera.........it will be dangerous if someone sees the photo as instant cameras prints the photo immediately but it will take some time for it to be developed.

Minato: Really? Why didn't you guys just asked me in the first place?

Romio & Persia: Eh?

Minato: *sigh*

I pulled out my smartphone from my pocket.

Minato: It seems like I have this one here.

Persia: A phone!? But aren't cellphones forbidden?

Romio: He got an exception. He needs to be in constant contact with his family, in case something big happens at the Imperial Palace. Everytime when were inside of our room, I would find him talking with his family through his phone.

Persia: I see.......so it's for you to keep in contact with your family. I wonder why Dahlia Academy wouldn't allow cellphones to be brought inside.