Chapter 56: The Election Poster

Hoshi's POV.

A lot of people are gathering at the lobby and in the bulletin board, it was written there that, the candidates for the Prefect Elections are out.

Me, Izumi, Shuna are also in the lobby to see the list of candidates for the Prefect Elections.

Izumi: So nii-san is one of the candidates huh?

Hoshi: Yep.

Then we listened to the other students' rumors.

Student 1: To think that there would be a seven candidates this year.

Student 2: It is said that the current head prefects revived the idea of the "Grand Prefect" since they thought it would be a great idea since there are seven candidates.

Student 3: So, who are you voting for guys?

Student 1: I'm thinking of Hasuki.

Student 2: Leon-sama for me.

Student 2: What about you?

Student 3: Minato-sama.

Student 1: Come to think of it, Minato-sama is already a strong contender don't you think?

Student 2: Yeah. True. Not only with the students but with the faculty as well. Are they not playing favoritism at all?

Student 1: Of course not. Minato-sama has been working so hard y'know. Though he is the prince, he's always working through pure hardwork.

Student 3: Yeah. So I guess, Minato-sama is perfect for the Grand Prefect but, he's also qualified for the Head Prefect!

Student 2: Though he's not using his authority as a member of the Raiden Clan, he still possesses his princely charisma.

Student 3: True, he's been popular with girls from both dorms.

S

tudent 1: Now let's talk about Inuzuka. Don't you think he has been decent lately?

Student 2: How the hell did he improved his grades so much.

Student 3: Minato-sama is his roommate, so probably he was influenced by Minato-sama to study.

Student 1: Well, I guess it would be a shame because, your roommate is literally the one who has the highest grade among the school, you would've feel ashamed if your grades are mediocre.

Student 2: Not to mention, Inuzuka has stopped fighting with the white cats' leader. You know as a leader, that's kinda.

Student 3: The freshmen kinda stopped fighting too.

Then we also discussed the rumors.

Izumi: Well, nii-chan and Inuzuka-senpai influenced Kougi that they will crush the white cats in the sports festival instead.

Hoshi: I also heard from the leader of the White Cats that her best friend said that we shouldn't.

Student 2: This academy is slowly changing huh. There were small skirmishes here and there. Even today.