Chapter 17: Minato, Romio, Persia and the Student Guidance Camp (Part 1)

Minato's POV.

At the end of the semester, in the Northern part of Dahlia Island, lies the Dahlia Head Temple.

During this time, a school camp is currently on going or should I say, a hell camp.

Dahlia Academy being a prestigious school, doesn't allow failure. Here, in the Dahlia Head Temple, this is where the students with bad grades, tardy students and even problematic children are brought here.

Student 1: HELP!

Student 2: I'M GOING HOME!!!

Then those students were thrown off by none other than the Head Prefect of the Black Dogs, Airu Inuzuka.

After he threw those students, he turned to Romio and the others.

Airu: Don't even think of running away from me.

Kohitsuji: S-scarry!

Tosa: To think he threw those two students away.

???: Oi, you pigs!

???: You don't have the luxury to worry about the others.

They turned around to see Hasuki and Persia. With their hair tied in a ponytail, wearing eyeglasses and with looks that doesn't have any mercy.

Persia: The ones who are next......

Hasuki: Are you guys.......

Then Tosa shakes from fear.

Tosa: U-us!?

Then I also appeared behind Persia and Hasuki.

Minato: So this is where you guys hold the Student Guidance Camp, in the Dahlia Head Temple. Also, for your information, this temple built was by my grandfather as a training ground for the future emperors as well.

Romio: Minato!?

Minato: To simplify it, all of you here are under the supervision of the Raiden Clan.

Scott: Say what!? The R-Raiden Clan!?

Then Airu gave them a glare.

Airu: What Prince Raiden said was true. That is why this is also the perfect place for this camp.

Airu: As the Imperial Clan and the most feared clan in all of Touwa, the members of the Raiden Clan had a strict upbringing even before they ascended to the Imperial Throne.

Airu: The Raiden Clan have some history of raising their members and eventually, the heir to the head of the clan, to become the strongest. From the Head of the Clan, up to it's members, they were raised with discipline and with a strict upbringing.

Minato: So, if you ever guys even violated, a single rule, within the temple grounds.............

Then I quickly threw a wakizashi and purposely missed it just one inch in between to Scott's face.