Chapter 27-Waiting for her

Hey my lovely readers

I am back again with a new chapter. What do you all think the separation is temporary or will it last longer?

Do you think this separation will affect their relationship?

Let's find it out.

Akash's POV

It's been 2 days since my baby left for her hometown and I couldn't get enough time to talk to her as she told me that her parents don't like her spending much time on phone, even when it is just texting.

I really miss her and today is my first round of campus placement-written test.

I know I am well prepared but even then there is some void.

To calm my nerves I talked to mumma and that was a bit relaxing but even then, I was waiting to hear the voice of certain someone.

"Come let's go dude. It's our turn for the test" Sid said and I came out of my Siya's thoughts.

I was just glancing at my phone, waiting for even a text message from her but there was no sign of it.

Did she forget that I had my first round of campus today?

"Don't think much Akash, she must be busy at her home. I am sure there must be some valid reason because of which she didn't contact you" Sid said.

I know he is right and the condition that in which she is living at her home, under the strict supervision of her parents, it must be so difficult for her but even a simple all the best text from her would mean more than world to me right now.

I think she couldn't get time.

"Let's go dude" Sid said.

Sighing as soon as I was about to put the phone in my backpack as mobile phones weren't allowed in the exam hall, my went off and the caller ID I saw brought an instant smile on my lips.

I immediately swiped the answer button but waited for some time to get an answer from the other end, just to make sure Siya is on the call and not her mother or father. 

I know I can't mess it up for her otherwise she'll be in a big problem and I can't let that happen at any cost.

"Hello" she said after a pause a of few seconds.

It was my baby.

"Hello baby, oh god you don't know how much I've waited for your call" I said all excited.

She was panting hard, I could sense her ragged breathing.

"Hey baby, what happened? Are you all right?" I asked her, getting tensed.

"I am all fine, I was just running to get away from my house so that mummy papa wouldn't notice me and I called you as soon as I got a chance" she said.

"Oh god baby, you didn't have to do it. Even if it was a simple text, it wouldn't have lessen your importance" I said.

"I know, but today is a big day for you, I wanted to wish you by talking to you, not just a simple text message" she said.

"How did you come out of your house" I asked.

"I made some grocery list yesterday and asked mumma to add some other things as well, just to get a chance to get out of the house. Mumma was asking me to go to the market after some time as it is quite early in the morning but if I would've gone late then I wouldn't get a chance to talk to you so I made an excuse that shop would be empty right now, so I could come back early" she said.