Chapter 99-Come with me

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

The vote target for this update is  120+ or else, no update and I am not joking.

I was just listening to some old songs of 90's and suddenly I came across this beautiful song randomly. I remember when this song came out, I was a kid and didn't have much understanding then but when I heard it now, I realized how deep the meaning of this song is.

This song beautifully describes what love is when someone is in denial of accepting their feelings for someone.

Kumar Sanu's voice, such a melody. Please listen to it once. It'll definitely make you smile.

Though the target isn't reached for my other chapters, I am updating the next one cause I don't want my regular readers to wait more.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

While having lunch with them, Sid told Kriti about our plan.

Siya already knew about it but even then she was restless. I don't know, even I was feeling restless since her breakdown.

I know that nothing could happen to us now but this uneasy feeling wouldn't go.

The whole lunch was quite as both the girls didn't say anything.

I was worried for both of them, especially Kriti who hadn't uttered a word since we broke the news to her.

"Kriti, why're you quite?" Sid said when he was done eating.

"What do I say. I am happy for you" she looked at him and said with a forced smile.

He kept his hands on hers which was resting on the table and that was enough to break her down.

"Don't go" she whispered, looking at him with tears.

"Jaan" he said and she dashed to her room.

"Kriti" Sid shouted and dashed to her room.

Siya was about to get up but I held her hand, stopping her from going to them.

"Give them some time. She needs Sid" I said and she nodded.

Even she had gloomy face which was stabbing my heart.

"I'll just do the dishes" she said and got up and made her way to the kitchen.

Sighing, I mumbled to myself 'it's not going to be easy. It's going to be more difficult than I thought.'

Giving myself a pep talk, I made my way to the kitchen.

Releasing the breath that I was holding, I saw her washing the dishes, lost in her thoughts.

Making my way to her, I hugged her from behind and kept my chin on her head. 

"Should I help you?" I asked.

"No. I am fine" I could hear her hoarse voice. She has been crying.

I turned her around and grabbing her waist, made her sit on the counter and I stood between her legs.

The sight was breaking my heart.

Her red puffy eyes, red nose and tear stains on her cheeks.

"Please baby, please don't cry" I said, wiping her tears and then kept my forehead on hers.