Chapter 64-The half truth

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all excited about the next chapter?

Well, I am because the most awaited part of the story is coming up now.

Before starting the chapter, I would like to dedicate this chapter to my niece coz, it's her birthday tomorrow. 

Happy b'day my baby. May you get all the happiness in this world and may all your wishes come true.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

The next week came by and, as usual, I had to attend Mohit's wedding, otherwise Samaira would eat my head.

We were heading to the airport when we came face to face with the least expected person in my life-Akash.

He was also travelling to his home as he had to attend his friend's wedding. This information was given by Sid to Kriti.

I don't know why God is playing games with me. First the same project, then me being his reportee and now we are going to the same city at the same time.

Sighing, I made my way to the counter, Kriti was following me shortly after.

When I turned around to get my boarding pass after giving my tickets and ID, I bumped into someone, causing me to lose my balance, but the person was quick enough to steady me by grabbing my waist.

"Thank.." my words caught in my throat as I saw the person who steadied me.

Akash.

He was looking at me intently and I was lost in his eyes.

I was just staring into his eyes when we heard a throat clearing voice from behind us.

Quickly composing myself, I wiggled in his iron like grip, silently asking him through my eyes to leave me.

"Don't go" he whispered, his eyes glistening with unshed tears.

"I won't" I whispered, my reply was instant.

I don't think I can see him this broken now and my patience is running low now.

Listening to me, his face looked that of confusion, but before he could say anything, Kriti cleared her throat again, gaining our attention.

"Oh bhaiya, we didn't know you'd be going today," she chirped.

I don't know why she's so excited for a few days. Maybe because her brother is getting married, so she's excited.

Shrugging the thoughts, I looked at Akash who was already staring at me.

"Yes, I am going today. I didn't know you both had the same flight as me "he said, his eyes not even moving from me for even a second.

"Yup bhaiya, come let's go" she said and tugged her arms with him and proceeded and I followed her.

As I boarded the flight, I noticed Akash and Kriti entering the business class, and because I had told Kriti that I would book my tickets myself, I didn't have enough money to book a ticket in business class, so I booked in economy.

The air hostess was showing them their seats when Akash turned around, probably realizing I was not following them.

"What happened?" he asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Nothing. I am going to my seat "I said and when I was about to turn around, he tugged at my wrist and I stopped in my tracks.

"Didn't you book your ticket in business class?" he asked me.