Chapter 13-He is back

Hey my lovely readers,

I am back again with a new chapter. Well I know the last chapter and the confession was unexpected but remember one thing...Siya still hasn't said I love you to Akash hmmm...so is there some twist your author is planning?

Well you'll get know about it in the upcoming chapters.

There's a surprise waiting for you at the end of the chapter. I am sure some of my readers will definitely like it.

So, let's get started

Siya's POV

I woke up due to sun rays falling on me and Kriti was sleeping beside me with her stomach lied on the bed and snoring lightly.

This place seems to be new for me and this isn't my bed...where am I?

I saw the big wall clock and the time showed 9:00 AM. Did I sleep that long?

Then realization hit me...we both are in Akash's home.

Just his thought made me blush and then I realized...I confessed my feelings to him yesterday and I can't believe even he has the same feelings for me.

Love is such a heavy and pure word and the feelings should be mutual, only then the relationship can last.

I know that I like Akash a lot and there's no point denying it because he anyways would've come to know sooner or later but love...I was just lost in my thoughts when someone knocked the door.

I went to open the door and was greeted by his mesmerizing brown orbs...staring at me like they want to see my soul.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey" I replied nervoulsy.

"Ummm...did I disturb you?" he asked politely. He is so caring.

"No...not at al anyways it is quite late, we need to wake up as well" I said.

"So..." he asked.

"So?" I asked confused.

"Can you come with me outside?" he asked.

"Actually I just wanted to spend some time with you and I think Kriti is still sleeping so I don't think we should disturb her" he continued.

"Ummm...yeah sure" I said.

"Okay, you freshen up and here are some clothes for you and Kriti, please use them" he said, handling me some clothes.

"I'll wait for you in the balcony" he said and went away.

He is so caring and loving, how could anyone not fall for him?

After freshening up and wearing the clothes that Akash gave me, I went to his balcony and saw him sitting on the chair and sipping cup of coffee and another cup was placed on the table. The view was so soothing...greenery all around and rain drizzling.

I went and sat on the other chair and took the cup of coffee in my hands and started sipping it. The coffee was just out of this world.

"You made it" I asked, facing Akash.

"Of course, I made it, especially for you" he said, looking into my eyes with so much intensity that I could just drown in those beautiful eyes.

"I never knew you could cook" I asked, diverting the topic.

"You don't know a lot about me. Well starting with cooking, I can cook almost everything, well you know perks of being alone, but I am sure not as good as you" he said.