Chapter 58-It shouldn't have happened

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Recently I watched a web series 'Shadow and bones' on netflix. Oh my god, Ben Barnes, he's love, I think he aged like a fine wine. I am totally fangirling over him right now. Haye (sighs). 

I've been his fan since I was a teenager.

Anyways, if you're interested in web series, please do watch it, if not for the story then please for Ben Barnes.

Enough of my banter now. Before you all throw tomato and eggs at me, let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

I was following Sid and they came in my view but Mohit was nowhere to be seen.

Where's he?

"Hey girl, need help?" Sid said, approaching them casually when he saw them carrying their luggage themselves.

Kriti gave him a weird look and said "no, thanks."

"Come Siya, let's go" she said and grabbed Siya's hands.

I looked at the luggage they were holding, it didn't seem much but I think it was heavy because they were facing difficulty to carry it.

"Kriri, the luggage is heavy. Why don't we take help?" Siya asked her.

"Where's your boyfriend?" I asked looking at Siya.

She frowned but then composing herself, she said "Kriti, where's Mohit?" 

"Oh, he has an important meeting to attend today so he'll not be able to help us" she said.

"Okay" she said.

"Didn't you ask him yourself?" I asked her.

"Yeah...yeah I asked him but I forgot" she said, not meeting my gaze.

She's clearly lying.

Sighing I moved towards her and Sid moved towards Kriti.

When I was about to pick up her luggage, she said "no it's okay, I'll manage."

"Oh really?" I mocked her, There's no way she can carry all her bags herself.

She nodded, then I asked her "how?"

"Well obviously I can't carry all the bags at once but I can certainly make trips and carry them one by one" she said, shrugging.

"Okay. So are you sure you don't need my help?" I asked her.

"Yes" she said and proceeded to the luggage but as usual she wasn't able to lift it.

I just chuckled looking at her futile attempts.

Same was the case with Kriti.

Seeing them struggle for around ten minutes, I went to them again.

"You know, if you need help you just have to ask" I said, looking at Kriti.

She thought for few seconds, then said "okay, I need your help."   

Smiling, I went to them and said "gladly" and bowed down.

She just chuckled and said "you know bhaiya you're the best."

"I know I am" I said.

I was about to take her bag when Sid beat me to it.

"Hey, hey why are you helping me, I didn't ask for your help" she said, glaring at him.

The scene in front of me was hilarious. Sid was holding one end of the strap of the bag while Kriti was holding the other. While Kriti was glaring at Sid, he had a goofy smile on his face.