Chapter 10-Celebrating his victory

Hi My lovely readers,

How are you all. Hope you all are enjoying.

Here's my next update of the story. Let's get started.

Siya's POV

It has been about 15 days since the accident and Akash is recovering from it.

After spending the 1st day with him, Sid suggested that he should be the one managing him.

I didn't quite understand the reason behind his behavior on the 1st day when after his arrival in the hospital he immediately took Akash to the washroom and even I didn't bother to ask him.

Today is the day when Akash will be joining the college and also our department has arranged a function for crowning the student panel where he will be taking oath as the president of our department.

I was felling a sudden happiness and proud thinking about it.

All the students of our branch were asked to gather in the auditorium post lunch for the formal declaration of the student panel.

I didn't see Akash since today morning. Might be he is busy with the preparations.

Recently we also started texting a lot and I really like it when he takes care of me and is always worried about my whereabouts.

I don't know what is happening to me but recently I've started feeling like to spend my time with him. I really like spending time with him.

Post lunch, we all gathered in the auditorium and were waiting for the function to start.

The joint secretary was from 2nd year, secretary, vice president and Treasurer were from 3rd year and President from 4th year.

All the panel members came to dice one by one as per their post as it was announced by the HOD.

When the president post was announced, Akash came in all his glory and suddenly there was hooting from the back side of the auditorium. After listening to his name, he gave his million dollar charming smile and they all started whistling at him.

He waved his hand in the air and asked them to stay quiet with his hand gesture. No wonder he is selected as the president. People really like and adore him.

He gave his speech and his agenda for the upcoming year which everyone was listening to very enthusiastically, including the HOD and Dean.

After his mini speech, the hooting started again and I realized, all this while a small smile was always there on my lips.

All this while his gaze was on our side but I felt that his gaze was on me. Am I imagining things? May be. Why would a popular guy like Akash always have his eyes on me. He will get much better girls of his standards.

Sighing when I looked up from my lap, I saw him looking at me. As soon as he saw me, his face lit up and he was looking at me with so much adoration, my heart skipped a beat.

After his speech was completed, all the students in the auditorium started hooting again, showing us once again how popular and well known personality he was. He really deserves this popularity. He has worked really hard for it.

I was in my own la la land that I didn't notice when he started came towards me stood beside me.

He took hold of my hands and went straight outside the auditorium. I was confused, nonetheless I followed him.

When we were out of college, he did something unexpected, he held my hand, kissed my knuckles and brushed his fingers to my cheek, giving me tingling sensations.