Chapter 116-Welcome to New York

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Please listen to the song above. I literally had tears.

I was feeling Akash's emotions while writing this chapter-Nothing's gonna change my love for you. I think that's what Akash wants to say to Siya so I thought of sharing it with you all.

Although the video is from the movie UP, even this video makes me cry, how in the end, he's left alone.

Why is being in love and fighting for it so difficult?

Also, one of my constant readers asked for my autograph and I couldn't hide my excitement.

Huhh...it feels so good that my work is being appreciated and I am actually feeling like a star.

Thank you my dear reader. You literally made my day (giggling like a little kid).

Chapter dedicated to you my dear. I won't disclose your identity but I hope you know who you're.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

After having dinner, it was time to finally say goodbye to mom dad.

Even Siya's father had come along to airport to drop her off and I am glad he obliged by my request not to bring her mother along.

I was not at all in a mood to see her, let alone meet her and talk to her.

That woman is a perfect example of toxic parent and I didn't want her to be anywhere around my Siya.

Even in future if Siya forgives her mother for what she did to her, I can never have a good relationship with her mother.

"I'll miss you, papa" she said and hugged her father.

"I'll miss you too, beta" he said in a hoarse voice and tightly hugged her.

Breaking the hug, he wiped her tears and asked "you'll be a good girl right?"

She nodded her head.

"You won't trouble Akash, right?" he asked again and she shook her head.

I was mesmerized by her innocence and the bond the father daughter duo shared.

I always knew daughters were always father's princess but it was such an emotional sight to see them both.

Though her father was wrong he accepted his mistake and I couldn't ignore the fact how well he was trying to take care of her, even though she was causing him a lot of trouble.

"That's like my good girl" he said and kissed her forehead.

Then he turned to my parents and folding his hands said "I know you both are not very fond of what happened and how we behaved with you both but I just want to say, I am sorry."

Dad immediately took his hands in his and shook his head.

"We don't have any grudges against you, Mr. Verma. We were only concerned about Siya because she deserves the world. She has been nothing but a good daughter to you both. I am just slightly disappointed in you because she needed your protection from her mother and this was required since the time she was growing" dad said.

"Our children are like delicate flowers when they grow and we being parents are responsible for guiding them to follow the right path. It's high time you should be a little selfish and think about your child, not about some good for nothing relatives who didn't even check on you or your family once Siya's wedding was cancelled" he said.