Chapter 30-The farewell

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

I am back again with a new chapter.

Hope you all are enjoying it a lot.

I just wanted to know whether the book is intriguing enough for you all or not as I am nit getting much views and comments.

It really hurts when my hardwork isn't appreciated.

Anyways, please listen to the song above, because it's a very beautiful song on friendship and this chapter will showcase Siya and Akash's view on their friendship towards Kriti and Sid respectively.

Let's begin with the chapter and mind you a lengthy chapter ahead (4.5k words)

Akash's POV

After my last conversation with Sid, I noticed that Kriti and Sid are not much in talking terms now.

I tried talking to Sid for reconsidering his decision of distancing himself from Kriti because I can't see my only friend hurting himself.

A month flew by and our results were announced.

Kriti topped the 1st year with highest CGPA followed by Siya.

I knew that both the girls are intelligent and I am so proud of them.

When the results were announced, I saw Sid was so happy for her but when it came to wishing her, he just went to his shell again.

Kriti was also not her usual cheerful self after he started avoiding her We all knew the reason but she kept avoiding it.

I so wanted to smack his head for putting Kriti through all this but I know, somewhere his insecurity was overpowering his love for her and with time, I just hope he realizes that he is making the biggest mistake of his life.

We just had 2 months to go for our final semester and then we would all be off to our homes, ready to start our career.

We had farewell for 4th year student just round the corner which obviously was being organized by 3rd year students with the help of 1st and 2nd year students and guess the dress code, of course-saree for girls and tux for boys.

The only thing they wanted help from me was with booking for venue as most of the 5 and 7 star hotels was owned by my dad and is now being taken care by my cousin Adarsh.

As this hotel belongs to my dad, I made sure that they didn't have to pay for this hall.

Juniors didn't know but there is a surprise waiting for them as well in the end from us, just a small return gift from our end for their gesture towards us.

Well me and Siya have been successful in keeping our relationship under wraps till now, thanks to my PR team. I must say, they are very much efficient.

Just few more months and then we don't have to bother about stupid media following us everywhere because we both will be in different cities, so the chances of us getting snapped will be quite minimal.

Soon the day of farewell arrived and I was as usual waiting for my darling to arrive as we all had been told that students living in hostel will arrive a little late.

As soon as we arrived the venue, we were shown the white board were all the seniors were supposed to write good wishes for juniors and later on it was supposed to be displayed outside the HOD's cabin.