Chapter 44-I want another chance

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book? If yes then why are the votes count not increasing, even though the views are?

Your author really works very hard to churn the wheels of her brain to bring some exciting content for you all. Doesn't she deserve a little appreciation in the form of votes and comments?

Don't worry I'll not be putting vote target but please, it's a sincere request from from me, if you are reading a chapter, please do vote and comment so that I can know what are you expecting from me, from this book as a reader.

Silent readers, please do vote and comment.

Please do listen to the song above. I was just listening to this song today and believe me I had goosebumps. I am sure you all will like it. It's so calming to hear to this song.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

Once it was decided that Kriti would be reporting to Sid and Siya would be reporting to me, we went ahead with planning the training schedule of the trainees.

I was apprehensive at first to agree with his idea to keep Kriti close to him.

I really want them to work their differences out but not if Kriti doesn't want or wish to give Sid a chance.

I know he has behaved as a total jerk in front of her and if she doesn't wish to talk to him, I'll make sure that this stupid friend of mine doesn't disturb her at all.

I sometimes feel responsible for the condition that they are in.

If not for my broken relationship with Siya, I am sure they would've sorted out their differences long back.

That's why I was a bit reluctant on agreeing to his idea but then, I thought everyone deserves a second chance and if Sid wants to woo her, then I should keep my differences with Siya at bay.

Just for once, I don't want to be selfish and help my friend in his love story.

If not me, at least my friend deserves  happily ever after.

That's why I agreed to his wish.

"Hey, where are you lost dude?" he asked.

"Nowhere" I said, coming out of my thoughts.

"Okay then, let's go" he said, standing up.

"Where?" I asked him, getting confused.

"To the training hall, obviously" he said, rolling his eyes.

"Don't you think we should visit them 2-3 days later?" I asked him.

"What? No. We'll meet them today?" he said.

"Why?" I asked, standing up from my place.

"Of course, to meet her" he said, dreamily.

"Dude, I want to make something clear to you" I said.

"What?" he asked.

"If you try to woo her and she denies or I sense that she's uncomfortable or if I find out that she doesn't want to mend the differences, I'll make sure that you never bother her" I said, seriously.

"Why?" he asked horrified.

"You idiot, she has always been like a little sister to me. She never deserved the kind of treatment you gave her, even then I remained quite only because I wanted to realize this yourself that how big a mistake you're doing by leaving her. Now that you've realized it. I want to make sure that she also wants to amend her relationship with you otherwise, there's no way I am going to allow you to bother her" I said.