Chapter 55-I'll make you mine

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Well I know many of you must have been waiting for Siya and Akash moments and you'll get to see more of them now since they'll be at least in talking terms now.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

Once I hit my bed today's incidents flashed in front of my eyes.

I still have the same affect on her, the way she has on me.

Her shivering under my touch, the way her body reacts by my mere touch it's like she hasn't been touched by anyone apart from me.

As soon as the thought crossed my mind, my heart filled with sudden happiness and a smile automatically came to my lips.

But then suddenly another thought came to my mind. If she is in a relationship with Mohit then he must have definitely touched her, kissed her.

The thought itself was enough to make my mood sour and my blood started boiling by even this thought.

She's mine...I had a sudden urge to go to her and claim her again like I did years ago in college.

Relax Akash, just calm down she isn't yours and Mohit is least bothered about it when you cam to know that he is talking all lovey dovey with someone else.

It's like, Siya is nothing for him.

How can he treat her like that?

But then a thought crossed my mind...what if they both are not in a relationship?

As far as I know Mohit is a very dedicated family man, he's not a playboy, he would never cheat on anyone and the way he was unaffected when I confronted him, it's like he didn't care at all.

Then my thought went to Siya's reaction when I told her about Mohit today.

She wasn't much affected by it but what caught my attention was she was more bothered about the fact that I was dating Sakshi and when I told her the reality that I am not dating anyone, her face lit up like a bulb and the million dollar smile that she gave me.

A thought crossed my mind...what if Siya and Mohit are lying to me about being in a relationship?

But then why would they both lie to me?

My head was spinning thinking all these things.

Sophia, Sid, Adarsh they all wanted me to talk to Siya after our break up but I was adamant on my decision to not to talk to her thinking that she'd be happy with Mohit.

Should I really consider confronting her like Sid and Sophia suggested?

But what if this is all my imagination and they are really in a relationship?

I decided to relax myself a bit so taking cigarette in my hands, I went to the balcony.

Lighting up the cigarette with my lighter when I was taking a puff, I heard footsteps behind me.

"Hey, what happened, you look tensed?" Sid asked me.

"Something's wrong with Mohit and Siya, Sid. I can sense something which isn't right between them" I said after taking a puff.

He scoffed and said "I told you, you should've confronted her a long time ago but you didn't listen to me."

"I know but I didn't think about it much, my mind was blinded with the fact that she's happy with Mohit and I just...let her go but now I think, either they aren't happy with each other or they aren't any relationship" I said.