Chapter 29-The intense eye lock

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all? Did you all like Akash and Siya's encounter in the last chapter?

Well I personally enjoyed it because it was my first time writing mature content with so much detail. Honestly speaking I was a bit skeptical to write it and I was hell nervous if you all would like it or not.

Forgive your author please if it wasn't upto your expectations as I am very much inexperienced in mature content but I tried writing in as much detail as possible.

Please listen to the above song. By the end of the chapter, you'll come to know for who's situation this song is apt.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

After our make out session in my room, she slept in my arms. The feeling, she in my arms is heaven.

I heard the main door open when Siya was in my arms and I am pretty sure it was Sid.

I went down in my boxers and T-shirt but what surprised me was the fact that Sid wasn't alone, Kriti was also there beside her.

"Hey dude, I knew both you and Siya would be here, so I brought Kriti along, thought she might get bored in hostel alone" he said.

"Uh huh?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him questionably.

"Yes bhaiya, when I texted Siya, she told me that she is heading to your flat and asked me to come here as well. I hope we aren't interrupting something" she said and smiled mischievously at me and winked.

I just chuckled and shook my head. She's such a tease.

"See I didn't ask her to come with me. Your girl asked her to come here" Sid defended himself.

"Yeah yeah sure" I said and waved my hand in air and dismissed him.

Let my girl come, I'll tease these monkeys to death.

We then made ourselves comfortable on the couch and as usual these two monkeys started their bickering.

God please save me.

As if on cue, Siya came out of my room in my shirt and her jeans looking as cute as ever, yawning.

As soon as she made her way to us, she said "oh for god sake, you both are meeting each other after 15 freaking days. Can't you both let us live in peace for at least one day" she said, yawning again.

"Na da" Kriti said grinning widely and shaking her head.

"And what do you mean girl that we don't let you live in peace. You should be thankful to us that we are still considerate enough not to disturb you both during your 'private' time" she said winking at her.

Siya's mouth hung open at her words and me and Sid burst out laughing.

She just blushed hard and turned red.

"Kriti" she said whining.

"Siya" Kriti said chuckling.

"Enough of your teasing sessions. We should plan for dinner" I said, reminding them and as if on cue, both Kriti and Siya's stomach grumbled.

Sid and me laughed again. Kriti said "Oh come on, since today morning I didn't have anything coz of the flight."

"Me too, didn't have anything since afternoon today" Siya said.

"What would you like to have? Let me cook for all of us" I said, getting up.

Siya held my wrist and made puppy eyes then said "let's order something please"