Chapter 16-Night at the club II

Hey my lovely readers

I am back again with a new chapter. Hope you all like it.

Guys I started this story because it is very close to my heart...inspired by someone who's very close to me. She and her boyfriend went through all odds just to be together and they are so happy together.

Seeing them I really feel like happily ever after does exist...fairy tales do exist and they both deserve all the happiness in the world. Seeing them, it feels like real love does exist.

But I am feeling like not much people are interested in reading the story. Is this story not up to your expectations? Is it not intriguing enough or do you think I lag in writing part?

Whatever it is please let me know, if you don't want me to continue the story, also please let me know because anyways, I will complete it...I am writing this for myself. I just wanted to pen down my thoughts... sorry if I went overboard or hurt anyone.

Please do listen to this song...coz it's pehla nasha for both Akash and Siya :)

Let's get started with the chapter.

Akash's POV

I was still fuming in anger. I know my Siya is pure, she will never ever betray me. I also know whatever Mohit said was true...I could see it in her eyes, she was worried for my reaction but I decided not to show my emotions in front of everybody.

I know if I would lash out at her in front of everybody, she'll feel embarrassed and she is my queen, she deserver to be treated like one. I'll never ever let my insecurity come in between our relationship.

What can I do, I am possessive for her. I know I am wrong, but this stupid...damn stupid heart it just craves for her attention. I want her to spend time with me, hug me and give her undivided attention to me.

I know she has her life and she's too young...I think I should get a grip on my feelings just to make sure that she's comfortable.

"Bhiaya, let's order something" Kriti said, chirping. I know she's trying her best to get everyone comfortable.

"Okay" we placed our orders and were chit chatting when my eyes went to Siya's dress. God she's looking so sexy. I just feel like ravishing her. Control Akash control, don't scare her away.

I was still not talking to her and was trying my best to behave as if nothing happened.

She turned to me and wanted to talk to me, but I being me, didn't even look at her.

When the drinks came, we started having them.

Siya was having her juice silently but when she saw me not replying to her, she came towards me and gulp my whisky in one go.

I and others were gawking at her with our mouths hung open.

"One more please" she said, slurring, ordering the waiter again.

"No, you aren't drinking more" I said to her.

"Why? Anyways it shouldn't bother you. You aren't talking to me anyways" she said, keeping her hands on her lap, sitting beside me.

The waiter came with another glass of whiskey and before I could take it, she snatched it from the waiter and gulped it down in one go.

What is with her drinking today?

"Come on Kriti, let's dance" she said and took her to the dance floor.

We three were just gawking at her. She was dancing on the floor as if she didn't care about anything in the world. Kriti, being her was totally enjoying her state.