Chapter 56-You bitch

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book?

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

"Sakshi what are you doing here?" Akash asked her.

"Hey didn't you notice, it's already lunch time. I thought we could have lunch together" she said, chirping.

He then looked at his watch and said to her "we'll take some time, why don't you go and have lunch, we'll come there in some time."

If he isn't in any relationship with her, why is he going to join her later? What's the need to entertain her?

"How long will you take?" she asked him.

"Fifteen minutes probably" he said, looking at the next slides.

"Okay then, I'll wait" she said.

"As you wish" he said, not giving her much attention which didn't go unnoticed by me and Kriti.

Taking a sat beside Sid, she was talking something to him and I saw Kriti's eyes going to them occasionally.

"Bloody flirt" she said under her breath which was loud enough for me to hear properly.

An instant smile came to my lips but I didn't dare smile because of the scolding I got from Akash few minutes back.

After few minutes, we were asked to take lunch break.

I saw Sakshi taking long strides towards Akash and she linked her arms with him as soon as she reached him.

I just scoffed at her antics.

Sid followed them and went outside but not before giving us a short glance.

Gathering our belongings, we went to the cafeteria.

"I think we shouldn't go to the cafeteria, we should go out of the campus" Kriti said.

"Why?" I asked as soon as we stepped inside the cafeteria.

"Because I am not in a mood to watch that bitch. I don't want to spoil my mood" she said whining.

"It isn't necessary to sit on the same table. We can take a different table you know" I said.

"That's true but I don't want to see that jerk" she said making face.

I just laughed at her face.

"God you know you're so cute" I said, pinching her cheeks.

"Siya, we're professionals now. Don't call me cute. Call me smart, intelligent" she said.

"Oh god Kriti, come let's go" I said and dragged her to the counter.

"If you really don't want world war three to erupt right here in this cafeteria then you should really consider my offer of eating outside" she said seriously.

I pretended like I am thinking for few minutes, then I said "no."

"You know you're so bad. If I create some scene here again today then you're to be blamed. I shouldn't be held responsible for it" she said in mock surrender.

"Okay fine, drama queen" I said and then placed our orders.

Taking our orders we were searching for a table when my eyes went to their table.

I saw Sakshi clinging to Akash and his face was expressionless, blank.

I don't understand, if he isn't dating her why doesn't he ask her to stay away from him?