Chapter 135-Is something wrong?

Hey, my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Before starting the chapter, I would like to tell you all that I have started a new book TALES FROM MY HEART which is a collection of short stories/one shots.

The 1st one shot is up and it would really mean the world to me if you add it in your reading list and library and also give it a chance. I'll update the book whenever I've a plot in my mind and can pen it down.

Also, lovelies, if possible, please check out the work of one of my readers bloomingme3124

It would really mean the world to her and me.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

Once inside the mansion, I was awestruck by just looking at it.

"You liked it?" Sophia asked from beside me.

"It's really beautiful" I whispered, still looking around.

"Come, I'll show you your room" she said and dragged me with her to one of the rooms on the first floor.

Opening the door, I was spellbound by the beauty of it.

The first thing that caught my attention was that this room had it's own library along with it being a bedroom.

"This is the biggest rooms of all in this whole mansion. Akash sir had especially asked me to build a library in one of the rooms, so I thought we should occupy the biggest room of all in this mansion as it would accommodate both a library and a bedroom" she said.

"It was initially supposed to be his room but when I shared my idea about it, he said it would be better if we plan it according to you" she said.

"He...he didn't mind giving this room for me?" I asked.

"No. Not at all, in fact I wonder why he gave up this room. It was his favorite. I even gave him a second option that we could use a separate room for library and separate bedroom for you but he said it would be better if you get all in one room with a library" she said and shrugged.

"He gave up his favorite room for me" I said in a whisper with tears in my eyes but I blinked them away.

"Come. I'll show you the whole mansion" she said and dragged me with her.

"This is a four story mansion. Ground floor has kitchen, swimming pool, gym and two guest bedrooms out of which one will be occupied by Mark. First floor has three rooms, one for you and one for me and second floor has three rooms, one for Akash sir and one for Adarsh sir. Fourth floor has a theatre and games room " she said, bringing me down the stairs to look at the swimming pool.

"Wow" I said, looking at the pool which was so...big.

"Isn't it amazing" Sophia said, clapping her hands, excited like a little child.

"You did all these arrangements?" I asked.

"Yes. It was clear instruction from Adarsh sir that everything should be according to Akash sir. He was very particular about your room" she said.

When I was still gazing at the pool, I heard his voice, just behind me.

"You liked it?" he whispered in my ears, making me shiver.

I turned around and looked in his eyes, which had so much...hope.

His eyes were twinkling and sparkling like a star.