Chapter 31-You are Mine 🔞

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

I am back again with a new chapter.

You all must be thinking how come there's an update in the middle of the week?

Well it's because it's my favorite person's bday today.

Happy b'day Meghna Sinha and my cute little niece Kiara Verma (though it's not  Kiara's b'day today but what's the harm if mother daughter celebrate their b'day together?)

Thank you so much for always being there for me, for understanding me and also supporting me when I needed a friend like hell. 

You'll always be special to me, not only because you are my sister but also because you're the friend I never had and will never have.

Cheers to you and your small family and many more birthdays to come.

No doubt we're continents apart I am glad it never became a distance in our sisterhood and bond.

I know I've hurt you so much, but this small note will let you know...how much you, Kiara and Jiju mean to me.

A small gift from me to you. Hope you like it.

Let's begin with it now.

Guys just a warning. This chapter has mature content. Please skip if you aren't comfortable.

Akash's POV

After Sid's emotional breakdown, we went to the hall and bid our goodbyes post having our dinner and went to our flat.

Siya decided to come with me as she didn't want to go to hostel.

Sid, decided to visit his cousin as he wanted to spend some alone time. I know he needed alone time as much as Kriti needed it.

"Come on baby change into something comfortable and then we'll watch a movie " I said and she nodded.

I then went to Sid's room to give her some privacy as she's still a bit shy and can't change in front of me and I completely respect it.

Changing into my gym T shirt and shorts, I knocked on my door and heard a faint come in.

When I opened the door the scene in front of me made my mouth hung open.

Siya was in a halter neck tank top and shorts that wasn't even reaching her mid thigh, exposing her creamy white legs to my hungry eyes.

Fuck.

"I uh...I think my duffle bag got exchanged with Kriti's. She must have taken my bag, in a hurry" she said shyly and looked down.

"Can you...can you give me your T shirt to wear?" she asked, hesitantly.

I didn't hear a word she said and was staring at her. She wasn't even wearing a bra as I could see her hardened nipples from the top.

Was she wearing panty or not?

"Akash" she said and snapped her fingers in front of me.

"Yeah..what?" I asked her and with much difficulty, looked in her eyes.

"I said, my bag got exchanged with Kriti's I think" she said.

Of course it is a possibility. Lately, they've started twinning in everything, from shoes, jeans, tops and what not. Girls I tell you, what is this habit of theirs, twinning always.