Chapter 14-I Trust You

Hi My lovely readers

How are you all?

I am back again with a new chapter full of Mohit, Siya and Akash. See I know you all think that your author is evil and trust me she is.

So let's get started with todays chapter

Akash's POV

"Mohit" I said as soon as I opened the door.

"Hey buddy, long time no see" he said to me, hugging me tightly.

It's so long I've seen him. We've been buddys for a long time and we are almost same age, well he is just 1-2 years older than me. He just completed MBA last year from Harvard and is currently handling his father's business so efficiently. He is such a nice man.

I hugged him back and when his eyes travelled on my back, I saw his body stiffen.

I broke the hug and turned back to see Siya descending the stairs.

Do they know each other?

"Hi" he said to her.

"Hi" she greeted back.

I could sense something awkward in the silence that followed after they greeted each other.

Is there something wrong?

"Bhaiya" I saw Kriti descending the stairs.

She ran and hugged him tightly.

Mohit's POV

I saw Kriti coming to me and hugging me so tightly. I knew she loved me and adored me a lot but these few months without her made me realize, she is my life and I can do anything for her.

She was just clinging to me like a koala.

God she is still a kid.

Well she'll always remain a kid to me.

When she broke the hug, I saw her in tears.

"I missed you so much bhaiya" she said to me.

"I missed you too baby" I said to her kissing her forehead.

I then wiped her tears and said "Hey if you'll cry then I'll go back home" I teased her.

"What? No!!" she screamed.

I think she got a loudspeaker fit on her vocal cord.

God she screams like hell.

"Hey stop screaming or I'll go away from here this instant" I said to her.

She made a face but obliged anyways.

My eyes then went to Siya again. I know she's beautiful but the last time I saw her the glow was missing from her eyes and face but she's glowing today.

Her eyes are twinkling.

I think she has just cast her spell on me. These past few months, I couldn't get my mind off her. She's so pure, so innocent.

Although I don't know much about her but one thing is for sure...she is pure soul.

When I was hugging Akash, I was surprised to see her here.

I didn't want to ask her how come she's here as I could sense she wasn't comfortable and I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

"How did you come to know we are here?" Kriti asked me, breaking my trance.

"Do you think I wouldn't know where my dear sister is?" I asked her.

"You mean to say, you spy on me?" she asked disappointed.