Chapter 140-Marking my territory

Hey, my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Well before beginning the chapter, I would request you all to please check my book 'Tales from my heart' as well. The first one shot of the book is up and is just around 6k words long.

I can see that many of my regular readers haven't commented on it yet. I am missing your comments there. Pretty please, read and vote on it coz...I've written it with a lot of patience and love.

Also, please check the work of one of my constant readers JyotirmayeeDevi. I bet the book My Brother's bride is worth your time coz even I read some of the chapters it is quite good. It would mean the world to hr and me. Pretty please (giving puppy eyes)

Coming to this chapter, it is a little lengthy one and you all will see...old Akash today which I am sure many of you are eagerly waiting to read.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

I've had enough of these brothers taking advantage of Sophia.

She is such a sweet and innocent girl. How can someone be so cruel to her?

"Are you going?" I heard a small voice say and when I turned, I saw Alayna looking at me with a pout on her face.

"Yes darling, I need to go" I said in a baby voice.

Her lower lips quivered and my eyes widened looking at her.

"Oh my god, sweety, please don't cry" I said and picked her up in my arms. I cradled her and she immediately wrapped her little hands around my neck and she was sobbing by now, her head rested on my shoulders.

"Please don't go" she said and my eyes welled up with tears.

"I am not going anywhere, darling" I said and she looked at me.

"Promise?" she said and forwarded her pinky finger to me.

"Promise" I said, smiling at her and connected our pinky fingers.

"I just need to go for some work and then I'll come back tomorrow morning" I said.

"Okay" she said with a pout and I kissed her chubby cheeks.

"You promise you will be back tomorrow?" she asked and I said "Promise."

She gave me a breathtaking smile and wrapped her tiny arms around my neck.

I hugged her back and caressed her back.

She is so sweet.

Just then I saw Deepak uncle coming up and looking at him, she immediately went to him.

"Oh my doll" he said and took her in his arms.

"Dadu, do you know, Siya will come back tomorrow" she said in her thick British accent excitedly and he laughed.

"Of course, she will" he said, flicking her nose.

Just then my phone rang and I saw a call from Sophia.

"Siya, I am here" I heard her say and bidding my goodbyes to both of them, I got out of the house.

"Hey Siya" she said and got out of the cab.

She took me in a bone crushing hug, like we've met after years but nevertheless, I hugged her back.

Breaking the hug, she said "oh I can't tell you how happy I was seeing both their faces. It was priceless."