Chapter 153-What do you want, wife?🔞(Final chapter)

Hey, my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

The final and most awaited chapter of this book is here.

Coming back to this chapter, it has strong mature content (recommended only over 18).

Don't bash me later.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

We were right now in my private jet which I had bought few days back, just before the wedding and heading to our honeymoon, all thanks to the deal that we had cracked against the Mehras.

Sid's hard work was being paid off and I can't thank him enough for the hard work and efforts that he is putting for this project.

Siya was right now cladded in a maroon dress reaching her mid thighs with overcoat and thigh high boots and her legs were crossed, one over the other riling her dress up a little and deliberately exposing her thighs to my naked eyes.

My wife definitely knew how to tease me and she for sure, knew it that she was affecting me, curtsey her mischievous smile that was adorning her lips while she was looking out of the window.

My wife, the sound itself warms my heart and makes me feel surreal.

I was right now gawking at her. Her appearance of a newly married woman with chooda, vermilion and nupital chain around her neck, the symbol of she being married to me was creating havoc inside me.

I just closed my eyes in frustration.

I want to make her mine in all senses, today. I can't wait any longer to be inside her while she moans my name in pleasure.

Just few more hours and she will pay for being a tease.

When I opened my eyes, I saw her looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Come here, wife" I said and motioned her to come to me while she shook her head, making her earrings dangle.

"Please" I said, giving her my best puppy eyes and she with a smile stood up from her recliner.

As soon as she was about to sit on the recliner beside me, I in a swift motion caught her wrist and pulled her to me, making her land on my lap.

She squealed but then wrapped her arms around my neck and I kept my head in the crook of her neck, sniffing it lightly as her lavender body wash hit my nostrils.

Keeping my one hand on her waist to keep her steady on my lap while the other rested on her thigh, I slid it up and down and I could feel goosebumps on her skin.

"God, your thighs" I said and groaned in her neck.

Kissing her neck, I slid my forefinger from her forehead to her nose to her lips to her jawline to her shoulder blade and then back to the crook of her neck, then to her slightly visible cleavage and as soon as my hand was about to enter her dress, she swatted my hands away and then I looked at her, pouting.

Giving me a smile, she kissed my pout and I smiled.

Bringing her mouth close to my ears, she said "not now" and lightly bit my earlobe causing shivers run down my spine.

"When?" I asked whispering over her lips and lightly peck her lips.

"In London" she whispered over my lips and gave me a peck and I pouted.