Chapter 97-I'll be there for you

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

If yes, why are the views decreasing? Isn't my book worth reading and voting?

Are you all getting bored with the story? It seems you all are because the comments and views have decreased significantly.

Anyways, I've never set a target for votes and comments but seems I need to start doing it now. Do you all want me to set up vote targets like other authors do?

I don't know why but I feel like my hard work isn't being appreciated.

Anyways, let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

What Akash said was right but was I ready to talk to my mother?

I think not.

I was still busy in my thoughts when the doorbell rang.

"I think they're here" I said to Kriti who was sitting on the couch, biting her nails.

"Don't be scared Kriti, I am sure Mohit and Samaira di will understand everything" I said.

"Yeah I know but...I don't know, I am scared" she said.

Going near her, I kissed her forehead and said "don't worry, I am there for you."

She gave me a small smile and I went to the door to open it.

Taking a deep breath, as soon as I opened the door, I was immediately engulfed in a bone crushing hug.

"Awww I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Samaira di" I said and hugged her back.

Breaking the hug she asked "so how's my favorite girl?"

"Now you're here di, I am absolutely fine" I said.

"Awww you're so cute" she said and pinched my cheeks.

"Owww di" I winced and as soon as she left my cheeks, I rubbed it narrowing my eyes at her.

"Hey, don't look at me like that. I've told you many a times I like your chubby cheeks a lot" she said dramatically and I chuckled.

Yeah, she always has a habit of pinching my cheeks, to the extent that it starts paining.

"You know I got to know something recently" I whispered in her ears.

"What?" she whispered back.

"You're obsessed with my cheeks" I whispered and grinned.

She rolled her eyes at me an said "that I am."

"If you're done with your talks baby, can we move, I am really tired" we heard a voice from behind her.

"You know, you should start spending more time in gym" she said dramatically.

"Why?" Mohit asked.

"That's because you get tired so easily" she said.

"I don't think you should complain about it because you know very well how much stamina I have in bed or do you want me to demonstrate you how fit I am?" Mohit said smirking.

"Oh please, I don't want to listen to your private bedroom talks" I said, keeping my hands on my ears and turning around, went to the living room.

I sat on the couch and Kriti was nowhere to be seen.