Chapter 119-Don't crush my heart

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

I was waiting for everyone to wake up.

The whole night Siya's behavior just kept roaming my mind and it was actually very confusing for me.

I couldn't sleep properly as my mind was still trying to figure what needs to be done next.

I knew for a fact that I had to take her to psychiatrist and soon, but as I said, I didn't want to do anything that she doesn't want now.

She has had enough of people dictating her what needs to be done.

I'll ask her about it and if she denies, I'll just delay it and try to convince her later.

I Think I should contact Deepak uncle now.

It must be around 12 in London, I think it's feasible time to contact him.

Dialing his number, I waited for him to pick up the call.

"Hey Akash, how are you beta" I heard his voice as soon as he picked up.

"I am fine uncle, how are you" I asked him.

"Just playing with my granddaughter" I heard him say and then I heard a cute little voice say, more like whine "you can't cheat dadu, it's wrong."

"I never cheat darling. I swear" I heard him say and then I heard the girl say "see you're lying. Mumma always says that lying and cheating is wrong."

I chuckled listening to her.

"No sweetheart, I swear I didn't cheat and I am not lying" I heard Deepak uncle say.

"No you're lying. I'll complain to mumma about you. Mummaaaa" I heard her screaming the last part while I heard little footsteps fading away.

I heard uncle chuckle and then I heard him say "so tell me, how're you? It's been a long time I saw you in person. The last time I saw you was about three years ago at your home. How's everything going now? I am glad you're making a big name for yourself."

"Thank you so much uncle. I am glad that you appreciate my efforts" I said, genuinely feeling happy by his appreciation.

"Why wouldn't I appreciate you when you and Siddharth are the rising star in business industry. I closely follow you, my boy" he said and I could sense him smiling.

"Your granddaughter is very sweet" I said.

"Yeah, that she's" I heard him say with admiration.

"She's my only reason to live" he said in a low voice.

"Uncle, please don't get emotional" I said.

"Yeah, I shouldn't but can't help it" he said.

"By the way, how come you called me after so many years?" he asked me.

"Uncle I...actually need your help" I said.

"My help? Yeah sure, go ahead" he said.

"Uncle, I know you've retired and want to spend your time with your family but I have a request to make" I said.

"Of course, son, go ahead" he said.

"You remember Siya?" I asked him.

"Siya? That cute little shy girl I met at the hospital when you were admitted when you were in college?" he asked.