Chapter 122-You're the only one for me

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

So I just wanted to ask, how do you feel when you're followed by your favorite author?

Well I am being followed by one and it feels like a dream. Her works kept me hooked up and they still do and I can't believe I am being followed by her.

Also, just a random question that popped my mind, if I move this book to a paid platform, how many of you would pay to read it?

Don't worry, this book won't go anywhere it was just a random thought.

Anyways let's begin with the chapter now and this is a light hearted chapter. Hope you'll like it.

Akash's POV

We all made our way to the dining table when I saw Sid coming back with the breakfast.

Gulping, I asked "you made this?"

"Yes" he said, grinning like a fool while keeping the tray on the table.

Looking at his charming boyish smile, who is going to believe that this man here cracks deals worth millions of dollars and impresses clients with his sweet talks.

"Why don't you all sit and I'll serve?" Sid asked, excitedly.

I had horror written on my face and when I looked at Kriti, she was mirroring my expression.

She looked at me with wide eyes while I was just staring at her.

Suddenly her face contorted and she gave me her pleading looks.

I know that look which screams 'save me.'

I wanted to scream that it shouldn't be 'save me', it should be 'save us' but how could I do it, it would break his heart.

When I looked at him, he was giving both of us confused look while Siya had already taken her seat.

Don't tell me she is going to eat what Sid has prepared.

"Oh sweety, why are you still standing, come, take a seat" he said, taking Kriti's hand in his and then sliding the chair for her.

Sitting on the chair, she was looking at the breakfast when I looked at her.

"I've never seen you with so much make-up. What got into you to get into this...Chinese avatar?" I asked.

Her face was literally caked with make-up and she was looking like a white ghost.

"I just felt like caking my face with make-up" she said, shrugging.

"What is this, Sid?" Siya asked him looking at the tray.

"It's white sauce pasta" he said, grinning.

Oh no.

I closed my eyes in frustration.

Siya looked at it weirdly and said "but, it doesn't look like one."

When she looked at Sid, he was frowning.

"But...the last time I cooked it, Kriti said that it looked good and even tasted good" he said.

I glared at Kriti and she gave me a nervous smile while chuckling.

"Did you eat it last time?" I asked, glaring at her.

"Of..of course I did" she said.

"Yeah, she was so quick to eat that she finished it in 5 minutes" Sid said, smiling adorably at Kriti.