Chapter 63-Your wish will come true

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Before starting the chapter, I would like to dedicate it to my sister Meghna Sinha. Wish you a very happy marriage anniversary di and Jiju. May you both have a very happy married life 🤗🤗🤗

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

The next few days went by and next week Samaira is getting married.

Me and Sid weren't supposed to take leave at the same time, considering the fact that we were still supposed to train the other trainees and either one of us should be there as we both were the project managers.

So we came up with a solution.

Sid would be going a week before and I'd be going two days later and since the wedding was on a weekend, we could attend it together and head back home on Monday as it was a national holiday and we could attend Samaira's reception as well, which was to be held on Sunday.

As for training them, we could work from home.

Everything is set.

Heading to the training hall, I came face to face with Siya.

The person I didn't want to see at all now.

She still has the power to make me feel vulnerable.

Ignoring her, I made my way to the podium and Sid followed shortly after.

"So my dear trainees, I need to inform you all that me and Siddharth will be on leave for the next week, but we'll be working from home so that we can train you all. Whatever the schedules will be, we'll be sending you all by the end of the day, "I said.

They all nodded.

"Now coming back to the training part, let's begin now without much delay," I said, and then we started the training.

The whole time I could see eyes and burning gazes on me.

I knew who it was but I decided that I needed to finally... move on.

When I noticed that she was still staring at me, I said "miss Siya Verma, any specific reason you're staring at me?"

She was startled when I called her name, but nevertheless she said "I uh.. I am not staring at you."

Scoffing, I said "Oh really?"

"Ye.. yes Akash" she said, stuttering.

"Okay then, tell me what the error is in this programme is that it isn't getting executed?" I asked, looking at the programme in which I had made changes to let the trainees identify it themselves.

"Umm.. uhh" she was looking at the programme with so much concentration, like it was some UPSC question.

Even after a few minutes when she wasn't able to identify the error, I looked at her and said "were you dreaming about your marriage, Ms. Verma?"

The words came out harsher than I intended, but I couldn't get the burning sensation out of my head.

"No.. No Akash" she said and looked down.

"I know you must be very excited about getting married, but your marriage isn't going to help you build your career," I said.

"Come out of dreamland Miss Verma. Concentrate on your career as well, "I said and she looked down, probably feeling embarrassed about it.