Chapter 4-One step closer

Hi, my lovely readers.

How are you all? Well before beginning with today's update, I would like to know if the updates are very lengthy? Would you like me to shorten the chapters?

I wanted to know your opinion on this because one of my friends suggested that if my updates are very lengthy, readers might get bored.

Please let me know if you want the updates to be short or lengthy. Anyways this novel will be a lengthy one because as mentioned in the prologue, the leads will cross their paths in different phases of life.

So as time progresses, their thought process, approach towards life will change as they'll start gaining life experience.

Enough of my banter. Let's quickly jump to the chapter now. Enjoy reading.

Siya's POV

We reached the hostel and after having our evening snacks, we went to our room.

We changed into our comfy pajamas and were just sitting on our beds when my thoughts went to today's events.

I was unable to forget the beautiful pair of brown eyes which were staring back at me, looking into my eyes as if searching my soul. He also scolded Samaira for me. I am very thankful to him for helping me today. Maybe I should thank him when I meet him next time.

"Earth to Siya," Kriti said, waving her hands in from of me, bringing me back from my la-la land.

"Yes you were saying something," I told her.

"Yes I was saying that Sid is such an irritating person and...wait does it mean you were not listening to me till now?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at me.

"No no, of course, I was listening to you," I said, acting confident.

"Really girl, then tell me what was I saying about Sid a few minutes back?" she asked me.

"You were saying that he is such an irritating person," I told her.

"And," she asked me, asking to continue further.

"And um" I was trying so hard to remember what she said but I failed miserably. I was just thinking about how to escape this situation when she said 'Akash Bhaiya' looking at my back.

I instantly turned back and was looking for him when I just realized that she played a prank on me.

How can he come to the girl's hostel, that too in a room?

When I looked back at Kriti, she was smirking at me.

" So you were thinking about Akash Bhaiya when I was talking about Sid," she said with amusement in her eyes.

I thought for a comeback and said " So you were talking about Sid the whole time" it was my time to smirk.

"No of course not, I was also talking about both of them and not only about Sid," she said.

"Okay then clear my confusion baby. Akash and Sid are classmates and you call him Akash bhaiya, then why don't you call Sid Sid Bhaiya" I asked with a smile on my lips.

"Why would I call him bhaiya as Akash bhaiya calls him Sid," she said.

I was enjoying her situation. For the first time, I was watching her struggling to answer me.

I was about to counter her back when her phone went off.

"Yes bhaiya... yes we reached hostel safely...yes we have the same timing of classes as yours...okay bhaiya good night" saying this she disconnected the call.