Chapter 110-Is she pregnant?

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

I know, I know many of you are very disappointed with the way story is progressing but the this is how life is right? There's no gain without pain.

Also, I got to know something really very encouraging that many of my readers feel connected to my book-be it the story or the protagonists or the scenes. I also got new followers on insta as well as on wattpad. It feels so exciting as an author that you all are really appreciating my writing skills.

Finally I feel like my inner desire of being a good writer will be fulfilled one day. 

Also, I've seen few of my readers commenting on other books but not on mine. I don't have grudge against anyone after all it's your choice to continue reading this book or not but I just want to know, isn't my story worth commenting and reading when I can see them commenting on other books?

I know my book is very different from other popular genres and books on wattpad and it might not get recognized but the least I expect is feedback from you all which I don't get much.

I sometimes feel like my old readers have stopped reading and commenting on my book and I miss them. May be this book isn't meeting their expectations.

Anyways, coming back to this chapter, like previous ones, even this chapter will have flashback. All the flashback part is in italics. Though there aren't much scenes from flashback.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

It was almost time for them to come out of the office.

I was patiently waiting for them to come out of the company because I could only see her, from far.

That's why I am here, to see her from distance and try to calm my heart because I don't have the right to meet her. I lost all my rights on her.

With a heavy heart, I was waiting for her. I had an intimation that she would come out any minute, probably with her husband.

She probably would've changed a lot, in appearance.

One and a half year is a lot of time for someone to change, physically.

Would she've become fat or is she still the same, skinny?

I saw many of the employees making exit and after around ten minutes, I saw Amit exiting the gate as well.

My heart was thumping in my chest like it was on race.

The anticipation to see her after a long time was making me restless.

But then I waited for a long time but she didn't come and I saw him proceeding towards his car, alone.

Could she've left the company? Is she working in a different company now?

Should I follow him or let it be?

I was contemplating whether to follow him or not when he just passed from beside me and was talking on the phone when I heard him saying "yeah baby, I am just on my way. I know my baby is eager to meet me and I am dying to feel his kicks through your belly. Yeah just two months more baby, then we'll take our baby in our arms."

He probably didn't notice me but his words were enough to knock the wind out of me.

'We'll have a boy first and then a girl' her words were ringing in my ear.