Chapter 105-Let's face her 🔞

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

I can see that there are views on chapter 104 but not on chapter 103. I hope you all know that on Saturday I posted double update and want to make sure that you read both the chapters.

Anyways before beginning this update, let me tell you all, this chapter has mature content. You've been warned beforehand, don't bash me later.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

Reaching the airport in India, I was heck tired.

It was almost midnight here, in India, curtesy the time difference between India and US.

I was waiting for one of my bodyguards to pick me up as I had strictly told Siya not to come to airport this late, though she was adamant, I am glad she listened to me.

"Where are you?" I called Siya's bodyguard, Mark who was supposed to pick me up.

"We're here sir, waiting at the exit door for you" he said.

"We? Weren't you supposed to come alone?" I asked him, skeptically.

"Ye..yeah sir, I am sorry, it was just a slip of tongue" he said, stuttering.

I didn't believe his words but let it go.

"Okay. I am coming" I said and disconnected the call.

Once taking the bag from baggage claim section, I came out of the airport but the sight in front of me just made my heart skip a beat.

There was Siya, clad in an off shoulder crop top and mini skirt, exposing her arms and long smooth legs, taking long strides in my direction and as soon as she came to me, she launched herself on me, making me stumble and taking me off guard.

Glad I was able to handle her or we both would've been on floor, with her on top of me.

Though I would've loved the scene, I would prefer it to be in my bedroom, not in front of these people.

Oh my thoughts, can't you not be pervert for sometime when she's around?

"What have you done to me Siya?" I mumbled.

Her head was on my chest and my chin was on her head. My arms around her, securing her protectively to prevent her from falling.

She didn't answer my question, instead, I felt my t-shirt getting wet.

She was crying.

"Hey, I am here now" I said, stroking her long, silky hairs which she had kept open, just the way I like it.

Though I never told her about it because then she would feel obliged to open them in front of me to make me feel good and I didn't want her to do anything out of compulsion. I want her to do it only when she feels like doing it, not just to please me.

It was like unsaid words between us but she understood it. I am glad she did, I like to roam my fingers in her dense locks a lot.

She was sniffing.

"I know" she answered me in hoarse voice but didn't look up. Since her head was on my chest, her voice came out muffled but I heard it.

"I love you" I said and she looked up.

She had tears in her eyes and her eyes were red.

"I love you too" she said and the next thing she did, caught me off guard.