Chapter 88-I disgust you, don't I?

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Before beginning, I would like you all to know about a beautiful book that I came across. Bride of Sultan by magicallovely

If any of you is into historical fiction, please do read the story. Agar Sultan Rafiq Sulaiman se pyar ni hua to maa kasam, naam badal dungi apna😉

Hehe just kidding but I assure you all would love him but if you don't, I'll not change my name😆

The best part of the story is their shayari and Urdu dialogues. God they'll kill me. Haye Sultan is so so romantic. I am totally fangirling on him.

Poets out there if you're into shayaris, this book is definitely for you.

Coming back to the update, a very heartbreaking chapter ahead. Grab your tissues.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Sid's POV

I scooped Kriti in my arms as she rested her head on my shoulders, still sobbing.

"Hey don't worry princess I am here" I cooed in her ears but she didn't stop crying.

I felt like killing Sanchit with my bare hands today.

"I...just want to go home" she whispered in my ears.

"Yeah, we're just going" I said and ignoring all the prying eyes that were on us, proceeded to Akash's car.

He had already texted me that I could take his car while Akash and Siya would come later once he cleans up all the mess that was created back in the hotel.

I am sure we can gather enough information or evidence about the whole fiasco provided it was Akash's hotel and he wouldn't leave any stone unturned to get that bloody bastard punished.

I heard a whimper again and when I looked down, she was staring at me with her glistening eyes.

"Don't worry baby, I am here" I said, giving her a reassuring smile.

She didn't say anything just looked away.

Once in the car, I asked the driver to drive us back to the apartment.

He eyed Kriti who was still in my arms but one hard glare from me and he looked away.

I sat on the backseat with her carefully and once she was seated, I took her in my lap, startling her.

I didn't care at the moment about anything, our fights, our differences.

I just wanted to comfort her and be there for her.

She didn't protest and wrapped her hands around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder but she kept weeping.

I gently stroked her hair and back, saying sweet nothings to calm her down.

She was still whimpering in my arms.

"Shhh...shhh it's okay" I said, cooing in her ears, gently rubbing her back.

My thoughts went to the scene when she was being assaulted by Sanchit.

Had I not gone to check on her, I don't know what would've happened.

Her tears were constantly flowing out of her eyes and she was tightly clutching my shirt like her life depended on it.

I could hear the thunderstorm as the weather wasn't good and it was about to rain.