Chapter 94-He'll be punished

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Before beginning the chapter, I would like to wish a very happy b'day in advance and also dedicated this chapter to my reader Basictales.

I know I am a bit early in wishing you as your b'day is tomorrow but may you've a very blasting year ahead and god fulfil all your wishes. 

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

"What is it Siya?" Mohit asked.

Taking a deep breath, I said "actually Mohit, there's something important I want to talk to you about."

"Yes, what is it?" he asked casually.

When I looked at Akash, he gave me an encouraging nod, making me smile.

"It's...It's about Kriti" I said, biting my lip.

"Is she fine?" Samaira di asked.

"She's fine...now" I said.

"What happened Siya? You're scaring me and what do you mean she's fine now?" Mohit asked.

"Mohit...actually we went to a party yesterday and Kriti...she was...she was molested" I said, closing my eyes.

"What?" I heard a loud shriek and something shuffling from the other end.

"Where's she? Did anything happen to her?" Mohit asked, worried.

"No...she's fine. Before anything could happen to her, Sid came up and handled the situation" I said and he released a breath of relief.

"Are you sure you aren't hiding anything from us Siya?" Samaira di asked me, probably narrowing her eyes at me.

"No di. I am not, I swear. She's fine. If you want we can do a video call now" I said.

I heard some shuffling again.

"Siya, this is me Samaira speaking and the phone isn't on speaker now. I've come a little far from Mohit to talk to you. If anything bad has happened, please tell me. Don't hide it from me. As far as Mohit is concerned, I'll handle him" she said, clearly sounding worried.

"I know di but please believe me, she's fine. I swear, before she could've been exploited sexually, Sid saved her. Apart from touching her inappropriately, that bastard couldn't do anything" I said, gritting my teeth.

"Oh thank god" she said, sighing heavily.

"Okay, let me do a video call" Samaira di said and disconnected the call.

"They're video calling now to check on you" I said, looking at Kriti.

She nodded and looked at Sid and in return he gave her an assuring smile and a gentle squeeze to her hands.

My phone vibrated and I looked down to see video call from Samaira di's number.

Taking a deep breath, I picked up the call and saw both their faces.

"Hey di, hi Mohit" I waved my hands.

"Hey Siya, where's Kriti?" Mohit asked on the call.

"Yeah, she's here" I said and handed my phone to her.

"Hey princess, are you okay?" I heard Mohit's concerned voice.

"Yeah bhaiya, I am fine" she said weekly.