Chapter 54-I can't see you cry

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Let's begin with the next chapter now.

Akash's POV

"Answer me Siya" I said.

"It's...it's nothing like you're thinking" she said.

"Oh really? Then what is it?" I asked.

"It's nothing like that Akash. The reason why I don't know about black card is because...because.." she stopped and after thinking for a few seconds said "yes that's because he told me that I can use his money only once we get married that's why I don't know what this black card is."

She didn't meet my eyes while saying it.

Is she lying?

But then what she said broke my heart.

She'll get married to Mohit.

Composing myself and taking few steps back, I said "okay, fair enough, you can't use his money till you both get married. Why didn't you accept it when I said that I'll purchase this mall for you? As far as I know I didn't put any condition as such for you?"

She composed herself and said "that's because I...I don't want to give you wrong impression that we both still have chance of any relationship."

Listening to her it broke my heart but then I didn't have any option but just to listen to her.

But then whatever she said, why do I feel like she's lying.

I still wanted to take my chances and find out the truth, if there's any.

"You know Siya, you're a very very bad liar" I said and flicked her nose.

She was speechless for sometime and opened and closed her mouth like a fish.

This confirms that there's something fishy.

I grinned and said "okay, let's go" and then I dragged her with me to the exit.

She didn't utter a single word while our exit to the mall.

There's definitely something fishy.

"Aren't you hungry?" I asked.

As if in a trance, she said "what?"

"Are you fine?" I asked her.

"Yeah, yeah I am fine" she said.

"Okay then. I am hungry, let's eat something" I said.

"Okay" she said.

We then went to my car and I took her to a posh restaurant. Of course it was one of the many restaurants my family owns.

"Akash, this restaurant looks very expensive" she said, looking at it. more like admiring it.

"Yes it is" I said.

"I am sorry I can't go here" she said looking at me.

"Why? You didn't like it?" I said and just then the manager of the restaurant came running to me.

"Akash sir" he said and bowed down.

From the corner of my eyes I could see Siya's mouth hung open.

I chuckled and said "yes I am here." 

"Sir we were waiting for a very long time to grace you presence in this restaurant. It's a shame that being the owner of this restaurant you don't visit it regularly. Don't you like the service or is there anything else that you don't like about this restaurant? If there's anything wrong with the service please let us know so that we can improve it" the manager said.