Chapter 80-I won't let her go

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

I was never prepared for the turn of events, especially when we all know how vulnerable Kriti is.

I looked at Siya and silently asked her to accompany Kriti.

She nodded and went to Kriti's room.

I then turned to Sid and grabbing his collar, gritting my teeth, I asked him "what did you do?" 

"I did nothing wrong" he said, grabbing my hands.

"How come you did nothing? You hurt her" I shouted on his face.

"I know I fucked up bad and I've hurt her, more than before because of my reasons but I...I couldn't think of anything else when I saw her with that...that boy" he said with irritation.

Rubbing my head, I said "if you couldn't keep your jealousy in check, why did you let her go in the first place? Did you listen to her what she said before going to her room? She said that you think she's a gold digger. You've really disappointed me today Sid." 

Saying that, I sat on the couch keeping my hands on my head as I didn't know what to do to make her feel better and make the situation a little manageable.

"I know you're upset with me but think about me Akash. I couldn't see her growing close to Sanchit, when I very well know he has something in his heart for her. You tell me would you ever like Siya to spend time with anyone when you know he has feelings for her? Did you forget what chaos you created back in college when you got to know Mohit's feelings for Siya?" he said.

I looked at him and sighed heavily because I knw he was right.

"Look, I know, I messed up bad and she's hurt, more than before but I couldn't hold it any longer" he said.

"Sid, if you remember, we agreed for you to gain her apology first and then you were supposed to approach her with your feelings. But now, thanks to you and your impulse behavior, she's got more than in her plate to absorb all these things at once" I said, sighing.

"Though she doesn't show anything, but she's really a very sensitive girl. I don't know how would I be able to face her. You know I've already promised her that if she isn't comfortable  around you, I'll help make sure that you don't bother her" I said, looking at him.

"What? Why did you say that to her?" he said, exasperated.

"Sid, more than you, she was the one who was hurt. Though she never expressed it but it would only take an insensitive person to not figure out how hurt she was. Moreover, she has all the rights in the world to decide for herself if she wants to give you a chance or not and I wanted to be with her just as a friend" I explained my point of view to him.

"Believe me Sid, if she gives you a chance, I am sure nobody would be as much happy as I would be but at the same time, I want her to give you a chance with her full heart, not just because someone asks her to do so. That way, your chances to convince her would be higher" I said.

"I know what you're saying is right but it was becoming very difficult for me to control my emotions around her and when I saw him looking at Kriti like he admires her, I lost it" he said, keeping his hands on his head.

Keeping my hands on his shoulder, I said "believe me Sid, I know how it feels because I've gone through the same phase. Though it was just a façade that Siya pulled, even then the thought was enough to make me lose my mind" I said, remembering the time when Siya herself told me that she's getting married to Mohit.