Chapter 101-I won't accept him

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Before beginning the chapter, please listen to the song above. It perfectly describes the condition that they're in right now.

Ek duje se bichde to

Saans liye bin mar jayen

O khuda, bata de kya lakiro me likha

Humne to...humne to bas ishq hai kiya...

Chapter dedicated to my constant reader PriyaModak

A very happy belated birthday to you my dear. May you have a wonderful year ahead.

The vote target is still the same.

120+ votes or no update.

I am so disappointed with you all. I gave you all four days to reach the target, yet it didn't.

Sometimes I think...am I asking for too much?? 300+ views and not even 120+ votes. Isn't it unfair to me?

I am literally losing my interest to write the story further now.

I had a lot of plans for this story but I don't think I am getting enough support.

Anyways, let's see now what fate has stored in for my babies.

Siya's POV

"Hello, mummy" I said and put the call on speaker on bed.

"So, you finally got time to talk to me?" she said.

I closed my eyes in frustration.

I am talking to her after such a long time, keeping all my ego and anger aside but she doesn't leave a single stone unturned to taunt me.

I looked at Akash and he gave me a reassuring smile.

The hope he had in his eyes, I didn't want to disappoint him.

Taking deep breaths, I said "yes mummy, I finally got time to talk to you." 

"Thank god you called me or I don't know how long I would've to wait to talk to you. I thought I would've to book an appointment to talk to my own daughter" she said.

I was immune to her talks and taunts by now because I've been listening her talk to me this way since a long time but Akash probably was...shocked.

"When I didn't talk to you, you could've called me" I said.

"If you remember, I did but you didn't receive my calls" she said and my thoughts went to the time when I avoided her calls.

Probably she's right. She called but I didn't talk to her.

"It was something urgent I wanted to talk to you about" she said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I got few alliances for you" she said and my eyes widened.

"What?" I shouted and when I looked at Akash, he was pale.

I just sat beside him and keeping the phone on mic, I whispered "don't worry, I'll handle her."

He nodded, giving me a small forced smile but I knew he was tensed, very much.

"You know about it mummy. I've just started my career. I don't want to talk about marriage. Moreover, I've made myself clear numerous times that I won't be marrying anyone else except Akash" I said, taking my hand off the mic and remembering the time I had warned both my parents that If not Akash, I won't marry anyone.